Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Thanks went Saturday, definitely good selection and busy as heck.

I absolutely adore the market. I am going the week after flower day. I do go weekdays to permanent vendors to pick up fruit and veggies.

Quote Originally Posted by sumas View Post
    I absolutely adore the market. I am going the week after flower day. I do go weekdays to permanent vendors to pick up fruit and veggies.
    Do you know if they sell houseplants like aloe vera or ferns during the weekdays [[excluding Tuesday market).

Quote Originally Posted by nativegirl View Post
    Do you know if they sell houseplants like aloe vera or ferns during the weekdays [[excluding Tuesday market).

Cindy's Wholesale Florist is on Russell, but I am not sure if they sell retail during the week and have what you want. There are other stores on the periphery that may have what you are looking for, but this may be one of those situations where you are better off looking else where.

If you can get there on Saturdays, you can find what you are looking for.