Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Well the media did claim Hillary has won and a whole day early! AP said it last night.
    They are still wrong to count super delegates before the convention. I guess it's an attempt to distract from a possible Bernie California win today.

Sen. Bernie Sanders Exits Presidential Race

Why are you guys falling for the media's lies? Bernie has said all along, he is staying in until the convention. Nothing has changed.

https://berniesanders.com/press-rele...ign-statement/

“It is unfortunate that the media, in a rush to judgment, are ignoring the Democratic National Committee’s clear statement that it is wrong to count the votes of superdelegates before they actually vote at the convention this summer.
    “Secretary Clinton does not have and will not have the requisite number of pledged delegates to secure the nomination. She will be dependent on superdelegates who do not vote until July 25 and who can change their minds between now and then. They include more than 400 superdelegates who endorsed Secretary Clinton 10 months before the first caucuses and primaries and long before any other candidate was in the race.
    Last edited by Pam; June-07-16 at 10:41 AM.

Default Bernie Sanders - Then and Now [[1985-2015)

Voting problems in California.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-p...htmlstory.html

I'm not convinced Hillary is the actual winner of California or anything else in this election. Sickening.
    Last edited by Pam; June-08-16 at 04:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    Voting problems in California.

I'm not convinced Hillary is the actual winner of California or anything else in this election. Sickening.
    I have to agree with you. In all my years, I can't remember a past election feeling as much that the fix was in as I do in this one. I wonder what the wall in Mexico will cost us? Disgusting.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; June-08-16 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    I have to agree with you. In all my years, I can't remember a past election feeling as much that the fix was in as I do in this one. I wonder what the wall in Mexico will cost us? Disgusting.
    Someone on the internet said we are a banana republic without the bananas. I never liked the Clintons but it's sad to see how many other corrupt Dems. there are. They would rather shove in crooked Hillary than deal with an actual liberal like Bernie. Real change might end the gravy train I guess. I'm still writing in Bernie's name in November.

Those of us who were involved in Ron Paul or Dennis Kucinich campaigns realize what Bernie, and to a lesser extent Trump, were up against. Ron Paul had his congressional district changed twice to attempt to run him out of office. Kucinich had his congressional district completely eliminated. People who oppose mega-banks and wars run into headwinds.

Walls, different topic, don't work in the long run because as the Chinese know, it only takes one traitor to open the gates to the Mongols or, in our case, cheap foreign labor desired for higher corporate profits. Like Bush and Obama, Hillary promises to flood our labor market with cheap foreign labor to drive down wages and raise profits.

Ha, ha, this is awesome. Bernie supporters holding up signs behind Chris Matthews:

http://jackpineradicals.org/showthre...nie-Supporters

The Wall is supposed to cost about $10 billion and I would expect Trump to bring it in at under budget as against ANY of the current politicians who would do it at about $20 billion plus. The theory is that if we can reduce dramatically the $58 billion inbalance of trade it will pay for the Wall. BUT I heard on TV today that we give $20,000 to every illegal immigrant that comes to America, SO If the Wall reduced illegal immigrants by only 1,000,000 it would give us a savings of $20 billion - so we could build two Walls for every 1,000,000 we keep out. What a pity we can't get it back when we "repatriate" the 11/20 million that are here illegallaly
    Last edited by coracle; June-11-16 at 10:54 AM.

In 1988 when Bernie was mayor of Burlington, he endorsed Jesse Jackson for President. Today, Rev. Jackson returned the favor by.... endorsing Hillary. Pathetic.

^^^ Then you'll really like how president Obama fawned over her in his sudden adulation and endorsement!

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    ^^^ Then you'll really like how president Obama fawned over her in his sudden adulation and endorsement!
    I don't know why he wants to taint his legacy by endorsing a criminal. Maybe he knows something about coming charges so the endorsement won't matter? At any rate, The Democratic party is falling apart. The majority of Bernie supporters won't vote Hillary so I don't know how she can beat Trump. I guess they plan to steal the general election too like they stole the primaries.

This guy minces no words about how he feels about the President's endorsement:

https://youtu.be/xGttRwS95tM

Hah! What? I thought only the 'Bush' dynasty manipulated election outcomes? So President Obama was suppose to be a revolutionary per the video? Double hah on that! I guess he did his best.

That youtube mirrors a growing dissatisfaction and reflection some black people are voicing re. president Obama re. this action, etc. Some are expressing their concern more obliquely but it is what it is.

President Obama's 'going extra' do endorse Clinton speaks to how little change is really afoot, at least if your at that elite level, and royal enclosure. No longer in touch with the average citizen trying to make strive. Shocking...... The two party system is a mess and mainly a false charade of 'choice'!

Notice the lack of candidate signs so far in the tri-county area. Compared to when Obama ran. You'd be insane to put a Trump bumper sticker on your car or lawn in the D. Though he WILL receive a percentage of the black vote. Trumps voters will simply vote sans holding a billboard up that they did.

Hillary...? Skip the bumper sticker on that! Ughh, she may be powerful, but she's no Bill: simply unlikable [[many women don't even like her, so there goes the gender edge). In addition to her other baggage. I do see a few Bernie signs.

I guess they plan to steal the general election too like they stole the primaries.
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-12-16 at 08:46 AM.

Poli-tricks! Why am I not surprised.

In 1988 when Bernie was mayor of Burlington, he endorsed Jesse Jackson for President. Today, Rev. Jackson returned the favor by.... endorsing Hillary. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Hah! What? I thought only the 'Bush' dynasty manipulated election outcomes? So President Obama was suppose to be a revolutionary per the video? Double hah on that! I guess he did his best.

That youtube mirrors a growing dissatisfaction and reflection some black people are voicing re. president Obama re. this action, etc. Some are expressing their concern more obliquely but it is what it is.

President Obama's 'going extra' do endorse Clinton speaks to how little change is really afoot, at least if your at that elite level, and royal enclosure. No longer in touch with the average citizen trying to make strive. Shocking...... The two party system is a mess and mainly a false charade of 'choice'!

Notice the lack of candidate signs so far in the tri-county area. Compared to when Obama ran. You'd be insane to put a Trump bumper sticker on your car or lawn in the D. Though he WILL receive a percentage of the black vote. Trumps voters will simply vote sans holding a billboard up that they did.

Hillary...? Skip the bumper sticker on that! Ughh, she may be powerful, but she's no Bill: simply unlikable [[many women don't even like her, so there goes the gender edge). In addition to her other baggage. I do see a few Bernie signs.
    The Clintons and Bushs are part of the same corrupt oligarchy. W. has said Hillary is like his sister-in-law. So maybe once Jeb got his butt kicked by Trump they shared some of their election-rigging secrets. But the Clintons probably knew most of it already.

California has not finished counting ballots yet:

http://www.inquisitr.com/3207171/ele...sanders-video/

A study done on the Democratic primary is pointing to signs of election fraud in multiple states. Two statisticians studied exit polls and other data and compared them to actual election results

What they're saying across the pond:

'It doesn't appear I'm going to be the nominee': Bernie Sanders plans 'where we go from here' rally tomorrow in New York City

• Bernie Sanders sat down with C-SPAN's Steve Scully and admitted that he wouldn't be front and center at the Democratic National Convention
    • Acknowledging Clinton had won, Sanders also said that he believed his voters wouldn't choose Donald Trump over his Democratic rival
    • Sanders is hosting a 'where we go from here' speech tomorrow in New York City, as he has yet to concede to Clinton

I don't know why Bernie would acknowledge Clinton "won" because she hasn't yet. They have to go through the super delegate votes at the convention. She did not reach the needed number of regular delegates in the primaries. Also if you have to cheat to win, you didn't win.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/ele...on-nomination/

And just a reminder of some the reasons why you shouldn't vote for Crooked Hillary:

http://www.thompsontimeline.com/IS_C...ANDAL_FOR_REAL

Video about the California voting clusterfuck:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB3SWBDYung

http://www.commondreams.org/news/201...ael-occupation

Despite its claims to want to unify voters ahead of November's election, the Democratic party appears to be pushing for an agenda that critics say ignores basic progressive policies, "staying true" to their Corporate donors above all else.
    During a 9-hour meeting in St. Louis, Missouri on Friday, members of the DNC's platform drafting committee voted down a number of measures proposed by Bernie Sanders surrogates that would have come out against the contentious Trans-Pacific Partnership [[TPP), fracking, and the Israeli occupation of Palestine. At the same time, proposals to support a carbon tax, Single Payer healthcare, and a $15 minimum wage tied to inflation were also disregarded.

It's over, Pam, the fat lady has sung. In fact, she's clenched the nomination.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast