Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Oh my he was close enough to really feel the BURN....

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post

https://berniesanders.com/press-rele...gs-to-sanders/

KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Telling a packed convention center crowd here on Wednesday that “we are gaining momentum,” Bernie Sanders cited huge turnouts at his rallies and three new national polls putting him ahead of Hillary Clinton in the Democratic Party presidential nomination contest.
    “We started this campaign 9 1/2 months ago and we were at 3 percent. In the last week there have been three national polls that have us in the lead,” Sanders told the crowd of some 7,100 supporters who came out for the weekday afternoon rally. “We are gaining momentum every single day.”
    A Reuters/Ispos tracking poll released on Wednesday put Sanders ahead by six points, 42 percent to 36 percent. It was the latest voter survey showing the race taking a turn in Sanders’ favor. Within the past week, a Fox News poll had the U.S. senator from Vermont overtaking the former secretary of state 47 percent to 44 percent. A McLaughlin & Associates poll on Feb. 17 had Sanders edging Clinton 42.6 percent to 42.5 percent.

Always the wordsmith, Camille Paglia flames Hillary. Where goeth Reagan Democrats, to Trump or Sanders? -

“A vote for Bernie Sanders is a vote against the machine, the obscenely money-mad and soulless juggernaut that the Democratic Party has become. Perhaps there was a time, during the Hubert Humphrey era, when Democrats could claim to be populists, alive to the needs and concerns of working-class people. But the party has become the playground of white, upper-middle-class professionals with elite-school degrees and me-first values. These liberal poseurs mouth racial and ethnic platitudes, acquired like trophy kills at their p.c. campuses, but every word rings hollow, because it is based on condescension, a patronizing projection of victimhood onto those outside their privileged circle. There is no better example of this arrogant class bias than Wellesley grad Hillary Clinton lapsing into her mush-mouthed, Southern-fried dialect when addressing African-American audiences.”
    Camille Paglia , Salon 2/25/16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-H9BOIYhgc

I recall that... What a bunch of 'actors' to select from! I just love how politicians come in an do the 'so-called' black church, and proceed with their best bush-whacking performances. What mockery and condescension. STEP-OFF to that crap!

Both sides do it [[demps and repups). I think I'll let the electoral college and the ultimate 'king makers' make the choice of our next president........
    Last edited by Zacha341; February-25-16 at 06:40 PM.

http://usuncut.com/politics/media-bl...-in-45-cities/

Ahead of the Super Tuesday primaries, a nationwide march has swept across the nation for Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders. Organizers have reported that at least 40 cities are holding demonstrations, and perhaps as many as 70......

Supporters have taken to Twitter with the hashtag #MarchForBernie, which has instantly started trending. Many of them are using the social media platform to directly call out the media for spending all of their time covering the latest terrible thing Donald Trump has blurted rather than a nationwide organized march of thousands of Americans against corruption and inequality

Bernie did pretty well on Super Tuesday, but of course the media wants to paint it as a blow out for Hillary. He won Vermont, Minn, Colorado, OK and came very close in Mass. Since it's not "winner take all" even in the states he "lost" he picked up delegates.

Bernie called out the bravery of a woman breastfeeding her child during a rally in Cleveland:

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/politics...sanders-rally/

She is rather brave - not for breastfeeding in public, in my opinion, as I see it happen all the time and couldn't care less - but for getting a huge Psychopathic Records tattoo on her chest.

Fox to host Town Hall event with Bernie in Detroit:

http://www.freep.com/story/news/2016...ders/81290854/

After hosting Thursday night's Republican presidential debate in Detroit, Fox News Channel will turn to the Democrats, holding a one-hour town hall with U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont on Monday evening.

The event will be broadcast live beginning at 6 p.m. Monday from Detroit's Gem Theatre and will be hosted by Bret Baier. Sanders' rival in Michigan's Democratic primary the next day, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, was invited to participate by Fox but said she had a conflict in her schedule and would not attend.

Bernie wins caucuses in Kansas and Nebraska:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/democrat...election-2016/

Thank you Michigan. I hope Wisconsin will follow suit...etc,etc.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out $hillary!

I went to bed when it was still too close to call. Glad to hear Michigan is a win for Bernie.

Sanders has his detractors, but similar to Trump he falls outside of the 'establishment' rubric and for sure the tired assumptive, familial dynasty of Hillary Clinton and eh' Jeb Bush!

He still may not win in the final but the assumed rise of the Clinton's Pt2 has been challenged! At least here in Michigan!

Quote Originally Posted by KJ5 View Post
    Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out $hillary!
    Last edited by Zacha341; March-09-16 at 06:51 AM.

Bernie is still in the race. Of course the mainstream media had the usual stuff calling Hillary a "big winner" and calls for him to dropout etc.

https://berniesanders.com/half-time/

Bernie Sanders’ campaign on Wednesday moved into the second half of the Democratic Party delegate selection process with slightly more than 50 percent of pledged delegates remaining to be selected.
    Rallies in Arizona, Utah and Idaho are scheduled this week. The next Democratic Party primary election is in the Grand Canyon State on Tuesday. On that same day, Idaho and Utah will hold caucuses to choose between Sanders and Hillary Clinton.
    In a conference call with reporters on Wednesday, Jeff Weaver, Sanders’ campaign manager, and Tad Devine, the campaign’ senior strategist, discussed the results of Tuesday’s elections. Sanders and Clinton fought to virtual ties in Illinois and Missouri and Sanders showed surprising strength in North Carolina. Weaver and Devine also looked ahead to Sanders’ path to victory at this summer’s Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia.

Bernie is still in the race. Of course the mainstream media had the usual stuff calling Hillary a "big winner" and calls for him to dropout etc.

https://berniesanders.com/half-time/

Yes, now is about the time they decided to get rid of the commie. They have to decide who goes up against Trump, I'm guessing. That's what themockracy is all about.

Bernie is still in the race. Of course the mainstream media had the usual stuff calling Hillary a "big winner" and calls for him to dropout etc....
    The puppeteer is traditionally hidden from the audience and traditionally nothing but puppets appear on the puppeteer's stage.

Bernie's no puppet.

I googled but could not find a political cartoon of puppeteers controlling puppeteers controlling puppeteers ... controlling puppets. That would make an impressive cartoon. Given the finite population of planet Earth, there would have to be only one top-level puppeteer in such a scenario.

I can't imagine who that would be but you can bet they wouldn't want to be recognized as holding such a roll.

Perhaps they're too ashamed. Hmm.
    Last edited by Jimaz; March-18-16 at 07:42 PM.

Big crowds for Bernie in Salt Lake City and Seattle.

https://youtu.be/Cm_94FAA60Q

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1017341799

2 more wins for Bernie yesterday in Utah and Idaho. He also picked up 22 delegates in Arizona so his overall total for the day was 57 delegates vs. 51 for Hillary.

I love it. I don't know how many of you watched the Thom Hartman video that Jimaz posted where Chris Matthews being a real asshole said that Bernie might win 3or 4 states, in a matter of fact statement, but har har to mainstream media.
    Last edited by old guy; March-23-16 at 11:33 PM.

Alaska and Washington have been called for Bernie!

Add Hawaii to the wins for Bernie.

All three states were won by large margins too.

Some polls show Bernie leading in Wisconsin tomorrow. Good luck.

Protest at CNN yesterday about biased election coverage:

https://youtu.be/2VHZMidPKh8

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast