Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by davewindsor View Post
    So, you work as a cashier at Target. That explains everything about your "cult" worship of Target and why you're making all this stuff up in their defense. Good for you.
    Damn it you figured us out! The entire DYes community is really a bunch of Target cashiers with fanatical employee loyalty; we all registered with DYes years ago just in case such a thread were to one day appear...

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    Damn it you figured us out! The entire DYes community is really a bunch of Target cashiers with fanatical employee loyalty; we all registered with DYes years ago just in case such a thread were to one day appear...
    Doesn't it feel good to admit the truth to the entire DYes community? I commend you on your bravery.

Regardless of the A rating, I'd be quite nervous if I was supplier who did business with both Canada and the US and sent millions of dollars of inventory to Canada on net credit terms, only to be given pennies on the dollar for inventory sent to the Canadian operation after the bankruptcy. By filing for bankruptcy, they screwed over a lot of suppliers. I went to Target last Friday and the liquidators were selling off their inventory for 80% off the sticker price and it was still half filled with clothes, bedding and other items. How does a credit report that says otherwise somehow make me feel comfortable with a buyer that screwed their suppliers over millions of dollars? Just because Target got away with it legally doesn't change their suppliers' perception.
    A credit rating isn't a credit report; it's not your FICO score.

If you're so confident in Target's collapse, why not sell the stock short? Here's their one year trend line.

Name:  target.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  18.9 KB

You may not like their stores or business practices. That's your choice. But if Target were to consider putting a store in Detroit, we should welcome them with open arms.
    Last edited by BankruptcyGuy; April-15-15 at 06:46 AM.

i am just going to leave this here...

Aww, sounds like I got you upset. Instead of being a sport about it and admitting you're wrong or arguing intelligently, you're going to go for the ad hominem. Congrats on lowering yourself.
    followed by these...

So, you work as a cashier at Target. That explains everything about your "cult" worship of Target and why you're making all this stuff up in their defense. Good for you.
    Now I know why you're talking about plumbing and toilets all the time. You must be Target's janitor. Good for you. Making a contribution to society. You should tell me which store you work at and what hours so I can take a nasty dump there for you to clean up.
    Funny you should talk to me about severe constipation with Richard. You must be the assistant janitor at the same Target that janitor Richard works at. Loyalty to your employer to the end. How could I have ever thought you were a lawyer?
    Another Target employee making stuff up. Why am I not surprised?
    Sounds like you were one of those unlucky janitors that got let go from Target Canada when they folded. Oh well, don't feel so depressed. Cheer up, there's always work at Walmart and Costco. A Walmart may even open up in that former Target location and you'll be all happy wearing those Walmart smiley buttons while wiping down those unlocked bathrooms. Just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by southen View Post
    i am just going to leave this here...

followed by these...

Sounds like our dave has a one or two track mind at most, kind of obsessive, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by BankruptcyGuy View Post
    A credit rating isn't a credit report; it's not your FICO score.

If you're so confident in Target's collapse, why not sell the stock short? Here's their one year trend line.

Name:  target.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  18.9 KB

You may not like their stores or business practices. That's your choice. But if Target were to consider putting a store in Detroit, we should welcome them with open arms.
    Target is manipulating their stock prices and rating. Bre-X Minerals Ltd. also went up to $286 a share before it became worthless because it really was worthless. Just look. Late May of last year Target was at around $55 a share and now it's around $83. What happened in that time? 11 stores in the US closed in February. Over 3000 jobs at their corporate head office were axed. Their Canadian operation went bankrupt. Does this sound like a healthy company? Does this stock price sound right to you? Right before GM went bankrupt, they started speaking of a merger with Chrysler to try to manipulate their stock prices. The great depression happened because of stock market manipulation. There are other motivations at play here manipulating their stock prices.
    Last edited by davewindsor; April-15-15 at 08:03 AM.

Scooter Dress Barn had left downtown due to the lack of foot traffic and low customers support. The dynamics of down town was different then. Dan Gilbert, BCBS, and others didn't relocate their employees to downtown Detroit then. Now tje dynamics is tipe for a Dress Barn or Ann Taylor's Loft that can open in a real lofty like storefront

Target is manipulating their stock prices and rating. Bre-X Minerals Ltd. also went up to $286 a share before it became worthless because it really was worthless. Just look. Late May of last year Target was at around $55 a share and now it's around $83. What happened in that time? 11 stores in the US closed in February. Over 3000 jobs at their corporate head office were axed. Their Canadian operation went bankrupt. Does this sound like a healthy company? Does this stock price sound right to you? Right before GM went bankrupt, they started speaking of a merger with Chrysler to try to manipulate their stock prices. The great depression happened because of stock market manipulation. There are other motivations at play here manipulating their stock prices.
    In America, one is allowed to believe whatever they'd like. As are you.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Sounds like our dave has a one or two track mind at most, kind of obsessive, don't you think?
    describing his rants as obsessive is kind, at best.
    Last edited by detroitbob; April-15-15 at 05:18 PM.

TARGET EXPRESS continues to expand in Chicago

http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20150...8425-173171353

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4