Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

davewindsor Your posts are just a series of cutting and pasting...not an expert does that make. No one said they were opening downtown in the immediate future. Target corporate officials were in town and participated in a series of meetings last fall. That is verifiable. Google it. You obviously know how to use Google.

And FYI I am not a lawyer.

Did you work for Target Canada? You seem to have a burr up your arse..eh?

Last edited by detroitbob; April-12-15 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai_Hulud View Post
    Loaded search. Of course "Target sucks" returns complaints about Target, the website gave you what you asked for. Ask for a neutral comparison of the two, Wal-Mart takes most of the lumps.

Didn't say Target was ran any better than Wal-Mart, all the big box stores are run basically the same and suck to work at as a low level employee.

But there does not seem to be a website with tons of Target shoppers in pajamas, dirty underwear, and using bungee cords as suspenders. I wonder why.
    What are you talking about?? You couldn't provide a neutral comparison of the two either. I asked you show me a government survey or something else that would be neutral. You couldn't provide it, so you just found hater websites for Walmart. I found the same hater websites for Target. I already said Walmart is going to get more lumps because it's over 4 times the size. It makes logical sense. You haven't proven anything here. NEXT.

You mean if K-Mart thought it would make a profit. If K-Mart thought that enough of their customers would stop at the Starbucks counter and buy something profitable for it to be worth their investment. It seems they do not.
    K-Mart isn't going to invest in it new profit centers because they're having their own problems just like Sears.

Talk around it all you want. Target still manages to compete without additional "profit centers" marketed at "everybody."

So either they're beating Wal-Mart on the back end, which is unlikely, or they have a better mix on the front end.
    So why did they close 11 stores in the US in February, axe 3,100 jobs at their corporate head office in addition to the 550 corporate jobs axed the previous month in their Canadian division if they're beating Walmart at any end?? Your statement makes no sense.

I do and as evidenced by the other people in this thread expressing similar, I'm not alone.
    Half a dozen people is representative of the buying behavior of all the US?? I think you need to take a course in statistics.

No, you don't get to add your own assumptions. Unless you want to post links to support that.
    You were the one that posted the links without even analyzing what the article said. It's right there in your article. When you look at the spending behavior of both groups those aren't poor households. BTW, most of the people collecting welfare, don't live out in rural areas on farms; they live in the cities in subsidized housing projects. Guess where Target chooses to put their stores? In the cities.

Quote Originally Posted by detroitbob View Post
    davewindsor Your posts are just a series of cutting and pasting...not an expert does that make. No one said they were opening downtown in the immediate future. Target corporate officials were in town and participated in a series of meetings last fall. That is verifiable. Google it. You obviously know how to use Google.

And FYI I am not a lawyer.

Did you work for Target Canada? You seem to have a burr up your arse..eh?

So, are you saying you don't provide links to prove what you say because you're an "expert"? Ha, that's a laugh.

How many times did I ask you to prove what you say and you didn't provide anything?? I cut and paste as citations to prove what I say instead of constantly pulling fictional, unresearched stuff out of my "arse" like you. It's called essay writing 101. How did you ever get through university??

If you're not that lawyer that used to have an office in the Book Tower, then you're either another DetroitBob or you're retired for obvious reasons...

BTW I would never work at Target because Target couldn't afford me. Likewise, I could ask whether you work for Target because you keep defending them and wanting them to open up a store in downtown when the organization is clearly a sinking ship.

Not the gentleman in question...sorry...I've had the handle Detroitbob on this site for years...so I guess I'm the original, not your the despised lawyer. Whatever he did to inspire your incoherent rants...well, it's not important, eh? You've proven yourself to be arrogant, rude and condescending...the trifecta.
    Congrat's Davey!
    Last edited by detroitbob; April-12-15 at 01:36 PM.

Not the gentleman in question...sorry...I've had the handle Detroitbob on this site for years...so I guess I'm the original, not your the despised lawyer. Whatever he did to inspire your incoherent rants...well, it's not important, eh? You've proven yourself to be arrogant, rude and condescending...the trifecta.
    Congrat's Davey!
    Aww, sounds like I got you upset. Instead of being a sport about it and admitting you're wrong or arguing intelligently, you're going to go for the ad hominem. Congrats on lowering yourself.
    Last edited by davewindsor; April-12-15 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by davewindsor View Post
    What are you talking about?? You couldn't provide a neutral comparison of the two either. I asked you show me a government survey or something else that would be neutral. You couldn't provide it, so you just found hater websites for Walmart. I found the same hater websites for Target. I already said Walmart is going to get more lumps because it's over 4 times the size. It makes logical sense. You haven't proven anything here. NEXT.
    I'm not aware that the US government consistently collects information on customer experience for retail chains, nor can I see a reason why they would. If you're feeling satisfaction because you haven't been provided with something that doesn't exist, you're welcome.

I would buy that the complaints were the occasional bad experience multiplied by 5,000 stores IF they weren't the same two or three complaints over and over, which suggests these are company issues. While some of those are from random blogs the same issues are being mentioned by Forbes, NBC and other recognizable outlets but I'm sure they, like me, are just making things up and have it out for Wal-Mart.

So why did they close 11 stores in the US in February, axe 3,100 jobs at their corporate head office in addition to the 550 corporate jobs axed the previous month in their Canadian division if they're beating Walmart at any end?? Your statement makes no sense.
    Because those stores weren't profitable, that does not mean the 1,800 are shutting down any time soon. They admittedly botched the Canadian expansion and it's not surprising that heads are rolling domestically because of it. Whether or not they recover remains to be seen.

Half a dozen people is representative of the buying behavior of all the US?? I think you need to take a course in statistics.
    And I think you need to get over yourself, but we're all entitled to our opinions.

You were the one that posted the links without even analyzing what the article said. It's right there in your article. When you look at the spending behavior of both groups those aren't poor households. BTW, most of the people collecting welfare, don't live out in rural areas on farms; they live in the cities in subsidized housing projects. Guess where Target chooses to put their stores? In the cities.
    Okay, the difference in retail spending between rural and urban households is marginal. Let's be more direct.

Reinstating layaway helped Walmart reach out to lower-income customers that had strayed to the dollar stores. Many Walmart shoppers have little to no access to credit, and 85 percent of transactions at its stores are paid for in cash.
    Walmart's core customer has a household income of $30,000 to $60,000. The majority of shoppers at Family Dollar make less than $40,000 a year, while the median household income of shoppers at Target is about $64,000.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...81E2FI20120215

According to the data, the average Wal-Mart shopper is a white, 50-year-old female with an annual household income of $53,125. By comparison, Target's shoppers are five years younger, on average, and they make approximately $12,000 more annually.

http://www.businessinsider.com/meet-...#ixzz3XCcp2AEK

Walmart [[WMT), the world's largest retailer, on Thursday acknowledged that its low-income shoppers continue to struggle in the economy and issued an outlook for the fourth quarter -- which encompasses the holiday shopping period -- that falls below Wall Street estimates. On the same day, its smaller rival Target [[TGT), which caters to more affluent shoppers, said it expects results during the quarter to exceed the Street's projections.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/walmart-and-target-a-tale-of-two-discount-chains/

One out of every six Wal-Mart customers receive food stamps, known as SNAP benefits, according to Wal-Mart Stores chief merchandising and marketing officer Duncan Mac Naughton. Benefits under SNAP, or the Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program, are scheduled to decline Nov. 1...
    The confidence of Wal-Mart shoppers, which have an average household income of $40,000 or less, is “very tentative,” Mac Naughton said.
    http://bizbeatblog.dallasnews.com/20...-hurting.html/

A study last year showed the difference between Wal-Mart and Costco locations in the same proximity of downtown Chicago. Taking 12 Costco locations and 11 Wal-Mart locations within 30 minutes of downtown Chicago revealed that the Costco's were in zip codes where the average income was $63,500 per person, while the Wal-Mart's were in zip codes where the average income was just $26,200 per person.
    http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...ncome-cus.aspx

Wal-Mart said last week that it will offer deeper discounts and a broader assortment of merchandise.
    Target, on the other hand, is trying to appeal to higher-end shoppers. The retailer is teaming up with luxury merchant Neiman Marcus to offer a limited collection of goods in areas such as fashion and sporting goods.
    http://www.dispatch.com/content/stor...have-nots.html

Whether it be Target, Walmart, or Meijer, i think the expanding core of Detroit should be on the radar of these retailers. I think there could be great growth opportunity for any big box retailer with a more urban format store locating near downtown Detroit. Just look at all the announced developments this year alone. There are hundreds of units being added downtown, approaching 1,000+ in the next couple of years. Then the additional office workers downtown and announced hotels [[Wurlitzer, Foundation). Perhaps Target may one day fail, if it doesn't successfully adapt to the changing retail climate, but i don't see that as likely. They do have to answer to wall street investors, and it seems that they have as their stock is near it's 52 week high. Not a sign of a sinking ship if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mind field View Post
    Whether it be Target, Walmart, or Meijer, i think the expanding core of Detroit should be on the radar of these retailers. I think there could be great growth opportunity for any big box retailer with a more urban format store locating near downtown Detroit. Just look at all the announced developments this year alone. There are hundreds of units being added downtown, approaching 1,000+ in the next couple of years. Then the additional office workers downtown and announced hotels [[Wurlitzer, Foundation). Perhaps Target may one day fail, if it doesn't successfully adapt to the changing retail climate, but i don't see that as likely. They do have to answer to wall street investors, and it seems that they as their stock is near it's 52 week high. Not a sign of a sinking ship if you ask me.
    Target has certainly taken some hits in the last two years, but the company is not a failing concern. The changes are being made and the CITY TARGET and noW TARGET EXPRESS concepts address underserved areas. Changes in the corporate office structure should be expected from time to time in any retailer. Although a Target facility is not "on the books" for downtown Detroit as of yet, it very well might happen sooner than later.

Aww, sounds like I got you upset. Instead of being a sport about it and admitting you're wrong or arguing intelligently, you're going to go for the ad hominem. Congrats on lowering yourself.
    You are simply rude, arrogant and condescending. Simple statement. You are the one who wants to argue. Have fun.
    Last edited by detroitbob; April-14-15 at 12:43 AM.

I'm not aware that the US government consistently collects information on customer experience for retail chains, nor can I see a reason why they would. If you're feeling satisfaction because you haven't been provided with something that doesn't exist, you're welcome.

I would buy that the complaints were the occasional bad experience multiplied by 5,000 stores IF they weren't the same two or three complaints over and over, which suggests these are company issues. While some of those are from random blogs the same issues are being mentioned by Forbes, NBC and other recognizable outlets but I'm sure they, like me, are just making things up and have it out for Wal-Mart.
    Who cares if you buy the complaints or not? The first website had over 1,400 complaints against Target. Then, there's another website with a ton of complaints and another website with a ton of complaints and another website with a ton of complaints... Walmart has complaints too because it's four times larger. You brought up Walmart had complaints and I responded Target has a ton of complaints too. Target is no better than Walmart. You haven't proven anything beyond saying Target and Walmart have haters. So what??

Because those stores weren't profitable, that does not mean the 1,800 are shutting down any time soon. They admittedly botched the Canadian expansion and it's not surprising that heads are rolling domestically because of it. Whether or not they recover remains to be seen.

And I think you need to get over yourself, but we're all entitled to our opinions.
    My point exactly. Why aren't the stores profitable? Why are they axing so many jobs at their corporate head office? Why did the Canadian operations go bankrupt? It all leads down to one road.

You need to get over yourself. Let the facts speak for themselves...

Okay, the difference in retail spending between rural and urban households is marginal. Let's be more direct.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...81E2FI20120215

The problem with your quote that the "the median household income of shoppers at Target is about $64,000" while Walmart's is $30K-$60K is that the article does not say where it got that information from. Was it pulled out of Jessica Wohl's butt? How did she come up with that figure? It has no merit unless it has a good source, let alone any source whatsoever...

Interesting thing about your article is that you say Walmart is performing worse than Target and the article says Walmart is trading at 1.4 times higher than Target on a price-to-earnings ratio: "Wal-Mart trades at about 13.8 times expected 2012 earnings, versus a price-to-earnings ratio of 21.8 times for Costco, 12.4 times for Target and 17.3 for TJX."

A propaganda machine like Kantar Research polled 4,000 people out of the hundred million people who've bought something at Walmart in their lifetime and determined that
    "
    According to the data, the average Wal-Mart shopper is a white, 50-year-old female with an annual household income of $53,125. By comparison, Target's shoppers are five years younger, on average, and they make approximately $12,000 more annually.
    "

First, that's not a large enough sample to accurately draw such a conclusion. Second, even if we did accept it hypothetically [[which I don't) does a household income of $53,125 sound "lower low income" to you?? Or does this sound inconsistent with one of your earlier posts where you said Walmart customers are "lower low income"?

Who even paid for the small poll? Target?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/walmart-and-target-a-tale-of-two-discount-chains/
    So this is contradicting your first link which is saying Walmart is doing better than Target with a price per earnings ratio 1.4 times higher than Target.

"One out of every six Wal-Mart customers receive food stamps"
    So what? This shows Walmart has a much larger customer base. Five out of six customers do not.

Are we comparing Costco and Walmart now or Walmart and Target? I have an Executive Costco membership too. It costs me over a hundred bucks a year. I know it's Costco's policy to open up in higher income areas. I already pointed out from your first link that they have a higher price-per-earnings ratio than Walmart or Target. Not everbody wants to shell out a hunderd bucks for a membership card. I don't have an issue with Costco. It doesn't mean I've stopped shopping at Walmart because I have a Costco membership either.

Didn't work out for obvious reasons.

Why Neiman Marcus for Target Was Such a Flop

"By now, everyone knows that Target's collaboration with Neiman Marcus was a bust. Last week, items were slashed by 50 percent, and now they're down to 70 percent off. Unlike Target's previous designer partnerships, there's a surplus of inventory. So why didn't people buy this stuff? ...

The first problem: sure, the line was "affordable," but it was still expensive. People don't go to Target to spend $69.99 on a "trinket box," even if it is designed by Phillip Crangi. [[The box is now marked down to $20.99 — still a stretch, in our opinion.) To compare, last year's much-sought-after Missoni for Target products were far cheaper: the Missoni scarves were priced at $14.99, while the original price of Neiman's Marc Jacobs scarf was $69.99 [[now $20.99). Missoni for Target's laptop sleeve was $29.99, while Neiman's Proenza Schouler iPad sleeve was originally $39.99, and so on.

Another problem, as Time magazine points out, was that the big-name designers didn't make what they're famous for — namely, clothes — and instead attached their labels to things like yoga mats [[Diane Von Furstenberg), barwear [[Altuzarra), and even dog food bowls [[Oscar de la Renta). ..."

http://nymag.com/thecut/2013/01/why-...ch-a-flop.html

Time Magazine called it an Epic Fail.

Epic Retail Fail: Where Did the Target + Neiman Marcus Collection Go Wrong?

http://business.time.com/2013/01/02/...=biz-main-lead
    Last edited by davewindsor; April-14-15 at 10:46 AM.

You are simply rude, arrogant and condescending. Simple statement. You are the one who wants to argue. Have fun.
    You sound like an old, broken record. Congrats, poor sport.

Not to butt in to this conversation, but Target carries an "A" credit rating with a "stable" outlook from S&P. It's not the end-all/be-all, but stock and bond investors spend a bunch of money on due diligence on the financials of Target, and that's a pretty high rating.

Quote Originally Posted by BankruptcyGuy View Post
    Not to butt in to this conversation, but Target carries an "A" credit rating with a "stable" outlook from S&P. It's not the end-all/be-all, but stock and bond investors spend a bunch of money on due diligence on the financials of Target, and that's a pretty high rating.
    Regardless of the A rating, I'd be quite nervous if I was supplier who did business with both Canada and the US and sent millions of dollars of inventory to Canada on net credit terms, only to be given pennies on the dollar for inventory sent to the Canadian operation after the bankruptcy. By filing for bankruptcy, they screwed over a lot of suppliers. I went to Target last Friday and the liquidators were selling off their inventory for 80% off the sticker price and it was still half filled with clothes, bedding and other items. How does a credit report that says otherwise somehow make me feel comfortable with a buyer that screwed their suppliers over millions of dollars? Just because Target got away with it legally doesn't change their suppliers' perception.
    Last edited by davewindsor; April-14-15 at 11:04 AM.

My point exactly. Why aren't the stores profitable? Why are they axing so many jobs at their corporate head office? Why did the Canadian operations go bankrupt? It all leads down to one road.

You need to get over yourself. Let the facts speak for themselves...
    Your interpretation of facts is, at least, aggressive. Time will tell if you are correct, but at this point you're repeating the same argument over and over.

The problem with your quote that the "the median household income of shoppers at Target is about $64,000" while Walmart's is $30K-$60K is that the article does not say where it got that information from. Was it pulled out of Jessica Wohl's butt? How did she come up with that figure? It has no merit unless it has a good source, let alone any source whatsoever...
    Yawn.. Six different sources using different methods and all coming to a similar conclusion. Namely, that Wal-Mart markets to, depends on, and receives more lower income shoppers compared to Target.

They make money hand over fist doing it, but it's also perceptible in the store. Or even in the parking lot with the high percentage of Truck Nuts. Thus many of those with more to spend choose to go elsewhere even if Wal-Mart has the lower prices.

Interesting thing about your article is that you say Walmart is performing worse than Target
    Didn't say that. Said people think Target is nicer.

They're "beating" Wal-Mart only in that they've managed to carve out a chunk of the market with disposable income despite Wal-Mart's ubiquity.

I don't think that was unclear either, so I'll leave the discussion as the issue seems to be shifting.
    Last edited by Shai_Hulud; April-14-15 at 01:29 PM.

Your interpretation of facts is, at least, aggressive. Time will tell if you are correct, but at this point you're repeating the same argument over and over.
    I just call it like I see it.

Yawn.. Six different sources using different methods and all coming to a similar conclusion. Namely, that Wal-Mart markets to, depends on, and receives more lower income shoppers compared to Target.

They make money hand over fist doing it, but it's also perceptible in the store. Or even in the parking lot with the high percentage of Truck Nuts. Thus many of those with more to spend choose to go elsewhere even if Wal-Mart has the lower prices.
    The sources were questionable. Regardless, Walmart has over four times the stores, so of course it's going to have to be spread out over a larger range of customers. They are not exclusively in low income neighborhoods. Take, for instance, the Dougal Avenue Walmart in Windsor. Right next to it is Gundy Park with it's $2 million dollar houses on tiny lots. Costco, for instance, has just over 400 stores in the US so obviously they can be more selective and focus on putting their stores near higher income areas.

Most people with money still shop at Walmart for some of their purchases. I see a lot more shiny new cars than pickup trucks in their parking lots. They might not like their clothing line, but they may buy lego for their nephew's birthday. There's something for everyone.

Didn't say that. Said people think Target is nicer.

They're "beating" Wal-Mart only in that they've managed to carve out a chunk of the market with disposable income despite Wal-Mart's ubiquity.

I don't think that was unclear either, so I'll leave the discussion as the issue seems to be shifting.
    Target isn't beating Walmart in anything period. Maybe Costco is, but not Target.
    Last edited by davewindsor; April-14-15 at 05:05 PM.

Target isn't beating Walmart in anything period. Maybe Costco is, but not Target.
    And that would be why Target has record profits, one of the highest market values of any retailer on earth, and is on the Fortune world's most admired companies list year after year?

Walmart is a dump. It's depressing and makes you feel poor. No one actually likes Walmart, they shop there because it's cheap and convenient. In contrast, Target has strong brand loyalty and almost a cult following. It's a stronger company with much more upside. Target is the Chipotle to WalMart's McDonalds.

Several large Walmart across the country have closed in the past couple of days citing plumbing issues and expect to reopen in six monthes.

Up to 400 employees per store were given no notice until the day of %60 off.

kinda odd that the stores in different states developed plumbing problems at the same time.

Dave,is that the issue with your distaste with Target,the one time you visited they were having plumbing problems and you could not use the restroom?

If it is it would explain a lot and maybe we could find some compassion or some understanding of your point of view.

At the very least Target gave notice of layoffs,they did not wait for the same day people showed up for work.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Dave,is that the issue with your distaste with Target,the one time you visited they were having plumbing problems and you could not use the restroom?

If it is it would explain a lot and maybe we could find some compassion or some understanding of your point of view.
    More like severe constipation, but if I say that Davey would still consider me a "poor sport"...LOL

Some of these posts have given me a good chuckle! I'm on the corporate staff of a major retailer [[and just to be clear, anything I post here represents my thoughts and in no way represents the views of my employer). A couple of opinions on some of the debates happening in this thread:

- Target is fine. Have mistakes been made? Is there room to improve? Sure. But it has one of the strongest brands in retail, profitable stores, a very strong balance sheet and many other things going their way.
    - Walmart and Target do have different demographics. As noted by a poster above [[and refuted by another), Target's customers make more money and are better educated that Walmart's. These are simply different strategies. You can make money either way.
    - Stores close all the time. The fact that Target just closed a few stores means nothing. Even at the peak of Target's success, some stores here and there were closing. It happens.
    - Let's say Target is looking to open a store in Detroit. I'd put my money on Midtown. Urban stores like Target, Walgreens, etc typically get most of their sales from nearby residents. Office workers might pop in for a thing or two, but the lifeblood of those stores is people who live within walking distance. More people live in Midtown, so that's where I'd expect them to put a store. But who knows if they are even looking at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    And that would be why Target has record profits, one of the highest market values of any retailer on earth, and is on the Fortune world's most admired companies list year after year?

Walmart is a dump. It's depressing and makes you feel poor. No one actually likes Walmart, they shop there because it's cheap and convenient. In contrast, Target has strong brand loyalty and almost a cult following. It's a stronger company with much more upside. Target is the Chipotle to WalMart's McDonalds.
    So, you work as a cashier at Target. That explains everything about your "cult" worship of Target and why you're making all this stuff up in their defense. Good for you.
    Last edited by davewindsor; April-15-15 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Several large Walmart across the country have closed in the past couple of days citing plumbing issues and expect to reopen in six monthes.

Up to 400 employees per store were given no notice until the day of %60 off.

kinda odd that the stores in different states developed plumbing problems at the same time.

At the very least Target gave notice of layoffs,they did not wait for the same day people showed up for work.
    Now I know why you're talking about plumbing and toilets all the time. You must be Target's janitor. Good for you. Making a contribution to society. You should tell me which store you work at and what hours so I can take a nasty dump there for you to clean up.
    Last edited by davewindsor; April-14-15 at 11:59 PM.

More like severe constipation, but if I say that Davey would still consider me a "poor sport"...LOL
    Funny you should talk to me about severe constipation with Richard. You must be the assistant janitor at the same Target that janitor Richard works at. Loyalty to your employer to the end. How could I have ever thought you were a lawyer?

Quote Originally Posted by retailguy View Post
    Some of these posts have given me a good chuckle! I'm on the corporate staff of a major retailer [[and just to be clear, anything I post here represents my thoughts and in no way represents the views of my employer). A couple of opinions on some of the debates happening in this thread:

- Target is fine. Have mistakes been made? Is there room to improve? Sure. But it has one of the strongest brands in retail, profitable stores, a very strong balance sheet and many other things going their way.
    - Walmart and Target do have different demographics. As noted by a poster above [[and refuted by another), Target's customers make more money and are better educated that Walmart's. These are simply different strategies. You can make money either way.
    - Stores close all the time. The fact that Target just closed a few stores means nothing. Even at the peak of Target's success, some stores here and there were closing. It happens.
    - Let's say Target is looking to open a store in Detroit. I'd put my money on Midtown. Urban stores like Target, Walgreens, etc typically get most of their sales from nearby residents. Office workers might pop in for a thing or two, but the lifeblood of those stores is people who live within walking distance. More people live in Midtown, so that's where I'd expect them to put a store. But who knows if they are even looking at it.
    Another Target employee making stuff up. Why am I not surprised?
    Last edited by davewindsor; April-15-15 at 12:01 AM.

Now I know why you're talking about plumbing and toilets all the time. You must be Target's janitor. Good for you. Making a contribution to society. You should tell me which store you work at and what hours so I can take a nasty dump there for you to clean up.
    Careful Dave! I can feel the pain of another "Midtown Woodward is a Cesspool" debate coming on. You can't blame other folk for shitting and pissing on the floor of unlocked bathrooms if you threaten to do so yourself... Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Careful Dave! I can feel the pain of another "Midtown Woodward is a Cesspool" debate coming on. You can't blame other folk for shitting and pissing on the floor of unlocked bathrooms if you threaten to do so yourself... Just sayin'.
    Sounds like you were one of those unlucky janitors that got let go from Target Canada when they folded. Oh well, don't feel so depressed. Cheer up, there's always work at Walmart and Costco. A Walmart may even open up in that former Target location and you'll be all happy wearing those Walmart smiley buttons while wiping down those unlocked bathrooms. Just sayin'
    Last edited by davewindsor; April-15-15 at 06:18 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast