Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
Not to sure about that second paragraph you wrote. I have a family with two kids living next to me, I see both of them and their parents all the time, if I suddenly didn't I would sure wonder what the hell happened.
You may wonder what happened to the kids, but would you go over and ask the adults where they are? If you did, what do you think they would tell you? They are with grandparents, they are with their mom or dad, OR, it's none of your business. Whatever they would tell you, you'd have to accept it OR call DHS and ask them to investigate.

I have a family across the street from me with 3 kids. I didn't see the kids all winter long, and usually they are outside quite a bit of the time. I wondered if they were staying with Grandma, but I wasn't alarmed or thinking that they may be in a freezer, dead. My mind doesn't run along those lines. They were there, just trying to stay warm and playing their video games.
This person [[I have a very hard time even thinking of her as a human being) had one kid after another in order to get more welfare, I'm sure. She didn't care about them, didn't give them any kind of loving attention; the fathers were out of the picture, and the kids were doomed from the moment they were born. The two children that are left are going to have lots of problems trying to cope with the outside world after seeing what they saw and living with what they were forced to live with. Scared out of their minds by a sick animal of a mother who was only looking out for herself. I don't believe a word from her about them sexually abusing the other child...that's just a phony reason she thought to tell the police.