Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

"The state wants 300 plus for "driver responsibiliy" fees."
    Just WTF, [[pardon my French) is THAT all about and what is it for?

"Seems for Detroit homeowners, we can borrow up to 25K with no interest as reported on channel 7."
    I don't think your neighbor has the story quite right. When I heard it on WDET yesterday, it was CERTAIN homeowners, and UP TO $25K. I'm not quite sure what the stipulations are. Here it is from the horse's mouth:

http://www.detroithomeloans.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    "The state wants 300 plus for "driver responsibiliy" fees."
    Just WTF, [[pardon my French) is THAT all about and what is it for?

"Seems for Detroit homeowners, we can borrow up to 25K with no interest as reported on channel 7."
    I don't think your neighbor has the story quite right. When I heard it on WDET yesterday, it was CERTAIN homeowners, and UP TO $25K. I'm not quite sure what the stipulations are. Here it is from the horse's mouth:

http://www.detroithomeloans.org/
    I haven't open that thread yet but will for a close friend today. Pretty much what I saw on the news said homeowner for 6 months or more and active homeowner insurance. Our friend was involved in a long drawn out estate issue. Apparently now resolved. Fortunately he isn't on this forum and the house is the pits. I really mean, as in disgustingly the pits, looks ok from the outside but I can't even go there. Allergies flare terrible. He has his attorney acting as fudiciary and wants desparately to clean things up. It's nice he wants to fix things, so help if I can but only from afar. Personally, I'd bag the house, fumigate it, get rid of absolutely everything.