Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: John Varvatos

I stopped by the store today and did some "damage" .
    Seriously though , I really didn't spend that much, as bout as much as one would spend at Macy's .
    I only bought a couple things I thought that were of value and weren't over the top expensive.
    Some of the clothes can be quite expensive, like the jackets and some sweaters and shirts, some things I just couldn't see spending the amount of money they wanted for it .
    I didn't mind paying what they were asking for the converse and two shirts .
    I'm a single guy with no kids so I can spend the money on myself.
    You can pick up one or two pieces without breaking the bank, some of the other stuff was outrageously expensive, I stuck within my means .
    I felt I did my part supporting a Detroit born "artist " and Showing my supporting for the store.
    Its definitely not for everyone , but once in a while it's fun to treat yourselfName:  image.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  41.7 KB
    Last edited by Detroitdave; March-14-15 at 06:29 PM.

Great job by varvatos' team on this new location.

Reminds me of when he opened his shop at the old CBGB's club on the bowery in nyc. Since then the bowery has gone from one of the shadiest and scariest streets in manhattan to one of the hippest and busiest.

was there yesterday as well. a lot of people going in and out empty handed but i did see one guy going out with a bag full. mostly though, people just going in to check it out and take photos. the rehab of the building is beautiful and i was most impressed with the vintage turntables and speakers upstairs.

Looks like a pretty BIG party is set for John V tonight.
    Rumor has it Alice Cooper is performing,
    One thing I can say is John V knows how to do it right !
    He must be pretty happy with how things are going thus far ?
    I doubt he'd be throwing a party this big and closing down woodward if he wasn't happy ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4