Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

You wouldn't do him? When did you ever turn down a quick $15?

Downtown diva Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    You wouldn't do him? When did you ever turn down a quick $15?
    hey,

would you even say that if you knew me?

You don't know me.

My price is much more than 15 bucks anyways.

And on a seperate note, did any of yo look at the number of white people who ran for city council? I find it striking that only Matthew, Austin and the guy with no vowels in his name are the only white people who ran.

Not that I look at those things, but a friend of mine just spoke with me about it at Mortons.
    Last edited by Downtown diva; August-04-09 at 08:53 PM.

Downtown diva Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown diva View Post
    hey,

would you even say that if you knew me?

You don't know me.

My price is much more than 15 bucks anyways.

And on a seperate note, did any of yo look at the number of white people who ran for city council? I find it striking that only Matthew, Austin and the guy with no vowels in his name are the only white people who ran.

Not that I look at those things, but a friend of mine just spoke with me about it at Mortons.
    i think it is a little odd than no white people are even close.

This probably will be the first time in Detroit's history that none of the members of city council will be white. Don't be surprised if someone like Joann Watson brings up that fact in an attempt to block council by districts.

But remember one thing. Mel Ravitz, Jack Kelley, Maryann Mahaffey and Sheila Cockrel all decided not to run. They were never voted off. So it's not an unwillingness of Detroiters to not vote for someone white. There just wasn't a white candidate with enough name recognition. Oddly enough, a lot of people thought that Steve Tobocman would be a shoo-in for Council. But he didn't run.

Detroiters don't want basic white people representing them!