Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    We get it. You've made your opinion known...by reposting it over half a dozen times almost verbatim. You want good food and you want it cheap and you don't want to wait for it. You don't like "trendy." Message received, loud and clear.
    Thank you, your posts are boring too! Waiting to see some content. Guess I'll get older and more senile waiting.
    Last edited by sumas; February-18-15 at 02:53 AM.

How cool is that! Well you were paying for a grand experience well beyond a sip at home. I must try them out! I'll have to save this place as a special treat.

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    ...anyway a Blue Blazer will set you back $14 bucks. Yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    Zacha, while waiting for our table I asked the bartender if he knew how to make aBlue Blazer. He said he did and proceeded to make this drink for me. In short it involves a bunch of different liquors set aflame and tossed from one metal cup to another. In a darkened bar it looks like a blue tube of flame flying through the air.

it was invented by Jerry Thomas back before the Civil War and gained fame by being a large part of a book he wrote about being a professional maker of cocktails. I have a 2nd printing from 1893 I think. A very interesting read because of the language patterns and sentence construction. Also intresting because of his apparent rock-star status all across America.

anywa a Blue Blazer will set you back $14 bucks. Yikes!
    I used to watch guys do a similar presentation with Sterno, but I'll save that for another thread.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4