Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by mtburb View Post
    I just watched parts of that video and guess what?

Despite the quality, I found out that the suspect was black and that white officers were beating him, though a cop that responded there but didn't even attack him was black as well.

I have a strong sense that with the way the officers attacked him...I wouldn't be surprised if there's widespread media coverage-and unfortunately, initially-peaceful protests turning violent resulting from just this video alone.

I can't believe this at all.
    Facts don't matter. So what if he was a carjacker and had a gun.

Sounds like a lot of people are hoping for violence. I hope they don't get their wish.

I think it's time to pull the "task force" out of Detroit and let the criminals have at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gpwrangler View Post
    Facts don't matter. So what if he was a carjacker and had a gun.

Sounds like a lot of people are hoping for violence. I hope they don't get their wish.

I think it's time to pull the "task force" out of Detroit and let the criminals have at it.
    TY GPwrangler. It comes as no surprise that the narrator is without hesitation dead against the cops. The type of biased, knee jerk assertions that undermine our culture. What we have here is first hand evidence of the growing trend against police officers. Perhaps law enforcement should dip out of areas where their services are not respected or appreciated. It would be great to see the reaction.