Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

When I voted this morning on my computer Detroit was at 51%; just voted on my phone and its down to 50%. As dmike76 said - vote on.

Quote Originally Posted by MSUguy View Post
    Vote to help MUFI win $40,000 you can vote once per day until Feb 9th.

http://gro1000vote.com/
    Please keep reminding us to vote.

Det 48% Oak 46% at the moment

It was 52% to 41% in Detroit's favor a few days ago until these "issues" arose. I'm calling BS on any massive fluxations that started yesterday, whether they say its figured out or not. Oakland is pretty close to Silicone Valley and the secrets behind any IT security protocol..

When does voting end?

Quote Originally Posted by sumas View Post
    Please keep reminding us to vote.
    I saved the page to my desktop so that I have an icon on the screen reminding me to vote as often as possible up until voting ends Feb. 9th...

They don't seem to be displaying the current results any longer.

We get to see the results on Feb. 9th, until then vote, vote, vote

I just voted again today. They took the fun out of it, you have to "verify" your not a robot and they stopped showing the results. Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by detroittrader View Post
    I just voted again today. They took the fun out of it, you have to "verify" your not a robot and they stopped showing the results. Sucks
    I thought I was the only one that found "I am not a Robot" and now the verify script stuff offensive. I keep voting though.

The 'I am not a robot' is there to keep things fair. Otherwise, someone will write a program to stuff the ballot box. The big jump for Oakland shows that someone figured out a way to get around even that. I want a fair vote, so I wasn't offended. But if I were a robot, I'd be peeved...

Common protection measures are:

• cookie: just clear browser cookies or start an anonymous session.
    • ip: connect from a different ip, by proxy or different internet provider.
    • timing: this is usually combined with ip or cookie. wait the time delay and you won't need to worry about the ip or cookie.
    • account: make multiple accounts, may need multiple emails. if you're lucky, you may be able to use gmail's plus addressing.
    • id number: get an id generator and be aware this is also ilegal.

Not to mention you can "donate" to websites that will vote for your specific entry in a contests. Heres one that will increase your vote count by 1500 votes for a $15 "donation... A penny per vote...

http://thevoteexchange.com/Votes.html
    Last edited by Dbest; February-01-15 at 08:07 AM.

Default Only a few days left...

February 9th is almost here, get those votes in while we still can

Thank you for reminders.

That scrambled script is driving me nuts. Did vote again but took three trys. Are they trying to make it hard for Detroit to vote. My bifocals are brand new and vision excellent. Serious hard to read that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by sumas View Post
    Are they trying to make it hard for Detroit to vote.
    It's not against Detroit...
    you'll go through the exact same "captcha" process to vote for any of the others

Oh well, we keep voting. We just dunder through it. Thanks again for reminders!

Voting is open through 11:59 PM EST on February 9th. Cast your vote daily and we will reveal the winner once voting has concluded and final results are verified. Good luck!

http://gro1000vote.com/#

Cheese and Rice...

Them Captha's are really bad!

Last edited by DetroiterOnTheWestCoast; February-10-15 at 02:30 PM.

Thanks for posting and keeping this post bumped up every so often. I voted at home and at work almost every day. Glad we were able to get the vote out!!

Congratulations to the Michigan Urban Farming Initiative Children's Garden!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blueidone View Post
    Congratulations to the Michigan Urban Farming Initiative Children's Garden!!
    We won???? So amazing! I started my little happy dance. Thank you Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroiterOnTheWestCoast View Post
    Success! Detroit wins with 55% of the vote.
    Thanks for the results, I emailed Scotts asking for results, but you were quicker. I voted as often as I could [[get away with on multiple computers), fantastic that we won...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2