Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Danny, the self-loathing path is the one least likely to raise those in the black community who need to escape the cycle of violence. The real inspiration is given by the victim's path and her brother's sober and intelligent approach. I see no hate in him, disgust for sure, but he will not be an easy victim of negative thought.

Precisely. Self loathing is useless. Further, it does not set the party doing so apart for 'favor'. This young ladies path was one to emulate and I hope some kind of memorial, or a small grant of some kind at her college is set up in her name.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Danny, the self-loathing path is the one least likely to raise those in the black community who need to escape the cycle of violence. The real inspiration is given by the victim's path and her brother's sober and intelligent approach. I see no hate in him, disgust for sure, but he will not be an easy victim of negative thought.
    Last edited by Zacha341; December-31-14 at 12:26 PM.