Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Really, this whole state is a mess. I never thought in my life things would be this bad. We have the most dangerous cities in the country. The roads are a mess. It's all violence, all the time. Me and the misses are fed up and we're moving next October. I mean, when even the toniest cities in the region are living surrounded by blight, violence, and fear, where is the quality of life? Are we really supposed to raise our family here, where even if we live in a nice neighborhood and send our kids to a good school they get blown away? I really don't believe a 16 year old was scoring heroin. Hell, I drank and smoked weed when I was younger. Nobody deserves to die from it. I can't believe I was raised in this state. Things were so different then. It's almost unrecognizable now.

FUCK MICHIGAN.

Quote Originally Posted by poobert View Post
    FUCK MICHIGAN.
    Supposedly this is the chosen replacement for the Pure Michigan campaign.

I can't believe I was raised in this state. Things were so different then. It's almost unrecognizable now.
    Well Michigan experienced a massive economic collapse over the last 3 decades [[if you include the time Chrysler needed to be bailed out and the other big Automakers were liquidated in the 1980s). So of course things would be much different now than they were in the 1940s-1970s.

Welcome to life in Michissippi in the post-economic apocalypse...
    Last edited by 313WX; December-23-14 at 07:18 PM.

DetroitBoy Guest

Really, this whole state is a mess. I never thought in my life things would be this bad. We have the most dangerous cities in the country. The roads are a mess. It's all violence, all the time. Me and the misses are fed up and we're moving next October. I mean, when even the toniest cities in the region are living surrounded by blight, violence, and fear, where is the quality of life? Are we really supposed to raise our family here, where even if we live in a nice neighborhood and send our kids to a good school they get blown away? I really don't believe a 16 year old was scoring heroin. Hell, I drank and smoked weed when I was younger. Nobody deserves to die from it. I can't believe I was raised in this state. Things were so different then. It's almost unrecognizable now.

FUCK MICHIGAN.

Poobert, sadly the world has changed and not for the better. The days of young people innocently toking and drinking are long gone. Many cities, large and small, have serious drug problems [[meth,crack,heroin and prescription pain killers) within their young adult population. It's sad but no place is really immune.

Check this out: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4937034.html

http://t.today.com/parents/prescript...ens-1D80157066
    Last edited by DetroitBoy; December-23-14 at 07:53 PM.