Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    You have to place the blame solely on Dumars lap. Dumars created this mess, before SVG got here..
    Sorry but it takes two to tango and Gores is the one with the check book.

Gores is a joke of an owner, on one hand he is too cheap to amnesty Ben Gordon and has Joe trade a first round pick[[this draft) with Gordon to entice the Bobcats to take the trade and save Gores millions. Gores could have amnestied him for an under 15 million buyout and we would have kept our pick. He never amnestied Charlie V and made us suffer through him too. But on the other hand he throws money at Josh Smith? And then essentially buys him out yesterday? Why didn't he do this with Ben Gordon?

He's a cheap piece of $hit, bottom line. As for SVG, we will see if he has what it takes to run the show. I can't say I'm all that encouraged so far. This team has regressed big time under SVG and nose-dived to an all-time low.... Joe needed to go, but he wasn't the biggest problem then or now... Gores is a Meddler, he stills pays Dumars a yearly salary BTW...... Wonder why?
    Last edited by Dbest; December-23-14 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dbest View Post
    Sorry but it takes two to tango and Gores is the one with the check book.

Gores is a joke of an owner, on one hand he is too cheap to amnesty Ben Gordon and has Joe trade a first round pick[[this draft) with Gordon to entice the Bobcats to take the trade and save Gores millions. Gores could have amnestied him for an under 15 million buyout and we would have kept our pick. He never amnestied Charlie V and made us suffer through him too. But on the other hand he throws money at Josh Smith? And then essentially buys him out yesterday? Why didn't he do this with Ben Gordon?

He's a cheap piece of $hit, bottom line. As for SVG, we will see if he has what it takes to run the show. I can't say I'm all that encouraged so far. This team has regressed big time under SVG and nose-dived to an all-time low.... Joe needed to go, but he wasn't the biggest problem then or now... Gores is a Meddler, he stills pays Dumars a yearly salary BTW...... Wonder why?
    I don't believe Gores owned the team when Dumars made the BG, Charlie V signings, the team was still owned by Karen Davidson, Bill's widow, but I could be wrong. So he's exempt from that, he did write the check for Smith though. In any event, SVG has a lot of work to do.....
    Last edited by Cincinnati_Kid; December-24-14 at 12:23 AM.