I am wondering what DDOT routes have bike racks currently installed. As far as I know, route 40 Russell is the only route to have them installed.

Are there any others? I want to take 21 Grand River tonight to my friend in Old Redford, and bring my bike. I was considering taking the SMART, but if DDOT has bike racks, I will definatly take it first, because it comes way more often and I won't have to wait... and it is 24/7, so I won't have to worry about how late I stay out. I like taking my bike, because I don't have to walk from my destination to the bus stop, and it is nice at night, because I'm not as paranoid of getting jumped.

DDOT is suppose to have all busses on all routes installed with bike racks. I'm assuming this hasn't happened yet, because I take the bus around once a week and haven't noticed them. But maybe i'm just oblivious. Does anyone know when all the busses will actually have the bike racks installed?

I read on a previous thread that there is complications with two different types of bike racks that aren't compatible. But thats the only thing I've heard. The DDOT website says nothing about the installation progress, but does have a pamphlet on how to put your bike on the bike rack [[if only there was one!!!!!!).