Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Legal benefit for the Miami started Wednesday and goes on through Sunday. Over 30 bands/DJs will be preforming. $5 suggested donation at the door after the bands go on. Before that there's a can on the bar to slip in what $ you can.

If you haven't been there in a while the patio and backyard is really worth checking out. You can check out the pics above^^

Best of luck man! I hope lots of money comes in.

The Miami thanks you Rick.

BTW, Im here now and its hoppin, Velveteen Rabbit is playin and its such a treat to see them play. If there's a new band up and coming in Detroit, they are it. Plus the lead singer Sandy is hot hot hot.

Unfortunately I just missed Dark Red.

Did I mention the Miami has Wi Fi? I love havin a beer with my puter on the patio.

Damn, I cannot believe I missed Sandy's show. I promised her two days ago.

Was at D'Mongo's until late with some old friends, and one red-headed girl showed me a video she had just made of her friend's great band.

It was Velveteen's set...so I didn't see it live, but got it virtually.

Should get her to upload it...

This is the last day for the legal fund benefit. Lotsa music and a raffle [[$5) to win three front row seats to a tiger game Sept 12. Ive been in the seats and they really are great, just past first base.

Lawyers are not cheap.

When did you get back to town. Django?

Stromberg2

I left Mexico around March I think, it was starting to get hot down there.

There are many of us Detroiters in exile who fondly remember the Old Miami. Is there a website set up for online donations to the legal fund?

Default julie

hey kathy! thanks for your support of our woes we do not have an online account for donations but u could mail your support directly to the bar at 3930 cass ave detroit 48201 attn julie flynn or directly to our lawyer whos name is Tim Dinan tho i do not have his adress handy right now i will have django post it a little later. also we r having a raffle today for u folks who r still in The D. the raffle prizes r 3 front row tigers tix for this sat the 12th, fireworks after the game....& 5 collectable beer company mirrors [[they r very nice, coronna, redwings, miller lite etc.) the drawing will be about midnight tonight. also many great local bands will b performing today so stop bye & show your support! on a sad note, the workers at the auto shop have been dumping down their drains for the last 3 hours as this is normal for them on all holidays. notified the police & did get lots of good photos tho this definetly puts a damper on my day hope to see u all out today, i believ another benefit is being plannd for october. peace.....

I do not see any record of the alley being closed. Here is a plat map of the subdivision.==> http://www.dleg.state.mi.us/platmaps...C_SUBINDEX=137

the lot number for 3930 Cass is lot 1

http://detroitgayhistory.blogspot.com/

Good Luck Old Miami, I used to visit this bar in the early 90s from time to time. It was great place then, and sounds like it still is. The back yard looks GREAT! Hope all the issues with the neighbors have been resolved. Anyone have their facebook address?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3