Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by DetBill View Post
    Hey I love downtown Detroit, and kind of disappointed that restoration is not going to reside here, but frankly, an outlet in Birmingham will do just fine, that’s an extremely wealthy area within 10 miles, many of the Somerset crowd of course is there needless to say and there is a ton of disposable income there. Actually , I was in the West Elm store in downtown Birmingham last week, pretty good selection of furnishings, price is kind of what you would expect, and good business, I don’t think market is an issue there at all. I do know for myself however , that one trip to downtown Birmingham every couple months is enough, just not my cup of tea for residence by any means, but to each their own, hopefully everybody just can live where they enjoy to . I think they will do just fine in Birmingham, but I would like to see more furniture retail or availability downtown, the market here is growing exponentially also, you would think someone would think to locate here soon, Everything takes time .
    At least Detroit's getting a West Elm Hotel. Maybe Detroit will also get a Restoration Hardware Hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by iheartthed View Post
    At least Detroit's getting a West Elm Hotel. Maybe Detroit will also get a Restoration Hardware Hotel.
    "Restoration Hardware - The Hardware Store for people who have never set foot in a hardware store"