Sorry for the hating, but in actuality, I'm being more of an indicator pointing to the origin of the hate.Also, I know I'm not alone in this. I still can't forget the penultimate issue of Orbit [[remember that magazine?) that had a tour breakdown of all the connected suburbs [[and all the funny names-Spoiled Joke, Garbage Sh*tty, ainoviL, etc.-and faults attached to them). Truth is: segregation exists starkly in every city I lived in [[Louisville, Madison, Boston, Bloomington, IL, etc.)-it's part of the sedimentary way society falls into it's brackets. Yet, a lot of it is economical prejudice [[remember the vigilantes from richer communities firing on folks trying to leave their poorer parishes during Katrina). It's just that with Detroit and the suburbs, it can be very pronounced. Heck, I remember Century 21 got straight up busted here not too long ago showing preference against showing the same homes in certain communities to deserving African American families even when money wasn't an issue-so.....I lived in Kentucky over a year, and I've seen more confederate flags around Wayne county [[no lie).