Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by anonJD View Post
    Another place that opened with supposed good intentions, and then morphed into a night club that attracts a high concentration of obnoxious patrons.
    We'll keep the fun stuff out of your White Man Paradise, anonJD We appreciate your help with determining what is allowed, and what is not. Have you thought about running for city council to make sure all restaurants have early bird specials, and that doors close no later than 9pm, with alcoholic beverages served no later than 7:30pm

anonJD Guest

Quote Originally Posted by motz View Post
    We'll keep the fun stuff out of your White Man Paradise, anonJD We appreciate your help with determining what is allowed, and what is not. Have you thought about running for city council to make sure all restaurants have early bird specials, and that doors close no later than 9pm, with alcoholic beverages served no later than 7:30pm
    Are you obsessed with race? Who said I'm a white male? Examine your motives.

Quote Originally Posted by anonJD View Post
    Are you obsessed with race? Who said I'm a white male? Examine your motives.
    I think your motives on this board are pretty transparent, regardless of your race or socioeconomic background. Unfortunately, most popular boards on the internet start formulating mold at some point. You are that result.