Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

The weekends are busy in the skies over the metro Detroit area. I go out for photos on Sunday morning, which is how I first noticed these jets spraying something across the skies.

I watched as the first jets sprayed across the canopy of the sky. I was in Rochester. Next i noticed jets creating parallel lines across the southern horizon. Within about twenty minutes, the streams spread out and were in the process of creating a film across the horizon. It has a very milky appearance.

I increased the contrast on these images so you can see the streaks created by these jets.

You have to be blind, and in serious denial, not to see that something is going on up there, and it isn't by accident. All you have to do is start paying attention.

I figured out a way to add some serious smoke to my suspicions that our skies are being purposely sprayed with chemicals. I have no idea what is going on, so I'll restict my comments to observations only.

Name:  0sm_CT BigBeav 2014_10_19 aRX100_0024.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  24.7 KB

This photo was taken at the intersection of Big Beaver and Crooks Road in Troy. You can see the streaks, the fanning patterns, and how parallel some are, especially parallel to and near the horizon.

Name:  0sm_CT Normandy 2014_10_19 aRX100_0034.jpg
Views: 603
Size:  27.0 KB

This one was taken on Crooks and Normandy. Both were taken around 10 AM.

Don't believe. GO OUT AND LOOK FOR YOURSELF. WEEKENDS. Last Sunday they didn't start up until about 4 PM, so be patient and start paying attention.

How old are you? Have you really lived that sheltered if a life that you've never noticed contrails before?

Imagine that, airplanes flying east and west across Michigan! Who would have thought?

Name:  Screenshot_2014-10-19-15-09-09.jpg
Views: 478
Size:  50.7 KB

Meanwhile, I see a moist layer of air has moved into the region. You know what clouds are made of?

Name:  2014101912.72632.skewt.parc.jpg
Views: 495
Size:  88.2 KB

That graph could use some more explanation: How to Read a Skew-T.

UPDATE: I was outside around 4 PM today and noticed that the southern sky had a surreal milky haze. The blueness of the sky was definitely diluted. As I looked more intensely, I noticed long parallel horizontal strings of whatever it is they are spraying across the sky. I noticed that the spraying seems to be concentrated in the sky in the area of the sun.

I'm attaching a link to a Congressional Research Service report about geoengineering dated November, 2013. I did not read the report in its entirity but did note a few important points.

http://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R41371.pdf

First, this document proves that injecting a substance into the sky [[solar reflective management - SRM) is a technique that has been discussed by the government for use as a reflector of sun heat. It does not solve the climate change issues but seems to be a quick way of achieving fast results.

Second, from the summary: "To date, there is limited federal involvement in, or oversight of, geoengineering." The government outsources many of their tasks and this document states that the government has limited oversight. There are over 150 patents for aerosal injectors into our skies, some held by Monstanto [[or so I read...I am researching that right now), the company responsible for development of GMOs.

The concern here, as a highlight in the Shasta country Board of Council meeting discussed, the the toxic nature of the injectors used as SRM chemicals. According to that meeting, with testimony from biologists, doctors, pilots, lawyers, etc. was the presence of massive levels of aluminum in the environment.

Name:  ROB_0562flyoverEditWEB.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  7.6 KB
    I have no opinion on whether cloud seeding/weather engineering, etc is occurring in North America. However, in Marinette, WI/Menominee, MI this past Saturday- we DID have 4 large commercial airliners making 90-degree grid passes over our cities and we are not a major air corridor. I've attached a photo I shot while at a high school football game at 2:30pm Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by acer_ventura View Post
    Name:  ROB_0562flyoverEditWEB.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  7.6 KB
    I have no opinion on whether cloud seeding/weather engineering, etc is occurring in North America. However, in Marinette, WI/Menominee, MI this past Saturday- we DID have 4 large commercial airliners making 90-degree grid passes over our cities and we are not a major air corridor. I've attached a photo I shot while at a high school football game at 2:30pm Saturday.
    A lot of airline traffic routes were changed after 911 happened. Further, if we are to believe this poster, it would then it implies that the Government is doing this all over the country; as I personally witnessed 6 airliners fly parallel routes, in about 5 minute intervals, while I was resting on the beach on Isle Royale in 2009. Also, while cruising the internet back in 1997, I came across all kinds of 'cemtrail" conspiracy websites. Junk. Crackpots then, crackpots now. Has the US been experimenting with cloud seeding. Sure, for a while now. But to suggest that there is a mass-wide chemical warfare conspiracy waged by the US government on its own people is not only absurd and dangerous; it's bordering on traitorous, as well.

Approximately 2:30 Saturday over Menominee/Marinette a Qatar Airways Boeing 777, flight 733, flying from Doha to Dallas/Ft Worth, crossed paths with a United Airlines Boeing 737, flying flight 1168 from San Francisco to Boston.

Name:  mm1.jpg
Views: 672
Size:  24.0 KB

I don't know what you define as large, but within the hour a Delta B777 from Detroit to Tokyo crossed paths with an Air France A340 flying from Paris to Mexico City in the same area.

Not long after that, a Lufthansa 747 from Frankfort, also flying to Mexico city, passed from north to south while a Delta 747 from Detroit to Nagoya passed from southeast to northwest.

Prior to 2:30 you also had a British Airways 747 from London to Dallas and a British Airways 787 from London to Austin pass over, flying nearly parallel to each other. And to the south, you might have seen a Japan Airlines 777 from Chicago to Tokyo, followed by a Korean Air 777 from Chicago to Inchon, followed by a China Airlines cargo 747 from Chicago to Anchorage, all pass over Green Bay heading northwest.

Of course I'm neglecting all the more common narrow-body traffic in the vicinity that afternoon.

Thank you for the awesome info MikeM! AFter substantial enlargement- I was able to identify each of the aircraft by type that you mentioned. Got a pic of the 747 too, and we have so few of them in our airspace -thats its presence was noteworthy. Unusual air pattern for our area- but def not any conspiracies underway.

I just took another look a couple of minutes ago. Today, Qatar is running a little behind [[maybe stronger winds, longer route, delayed takeoff) and there it is, flying a bit east of Saturday's path:

Name:  mm2.jpg
Views: 438
Size:  34.7 KB

Edit: Oops, disregard - that's the flight to Houston. The Qatar flight to Dallas passed to your west today:

Name:  qt.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  53.1 KB
    Last edited by MikeM; October-21-14 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baselinepunk View Post
    But to suggest that there is a mass-wide chemical warfare conspiracy waged by the US government on its own people is not only absurd and dangerous; it's bordering on traitorous, as well.
    Talk about dangerous.

Name:  map [[1).gif
Views: 434
Size:  42.4 KB

The Midwest is at a crossroads for a lot of international traffic, so don't think because you're up north that you're off the beaten path, or that every flight should be flying east or west.

Thanks for that last graphic, mikem, I was just going to Google a polar view route map.
    Imagine, middle east air traffic over Northport! It boggles the mind how far we've come in aircraft engineering in the last 110 years.

This past Saturday the sky was clear, not a cloud in sight. However, I saw a jet with REAL contrails. As it crossed the sky canopy, it left a trail of white 'smoke' behind it, probably ten times the length of the plane. And within seconds, it evaporated, unlike the crap I've been discussing in this thread that stays up there for HOURS, slowly dissipating and covering the sky with a milky white film/haze.

There is a real difference between contrails and the film in the sky that I have been discussing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulcanelli View Post
    This past Saturday the sky was clear, not a cloud in sight. However, I saw a jet with REAL contrails. As it crossed the sky canopy, it left a trail of white 'smoke' behind it, probably ten times the length of the plane. And within seconds, it evaporated, unlike the crap I've been discussing in this thread that stays up there for HOURS, slowly dissipating and covering the sky with a milky white film/haze.

There is a real difference between contrails and the film in the sky that I have been discussing here.
    Sigh. The reason the sky was cloudless was that the atmospheric conditions prevented the forming of water vapor groupings [[clouds). It was DRY up there.

The reason the contrails evaporated so quickly is that it was DRY up there.

It's NOT ALWAYS DRY UP THERE. ON THOSE OCCASIONS, THE CONTRAILS TAKE LONGER TO DISSIPATE AND SPREAD OUT.

But you will never believe, or understand that.

Yeah...it's the boogie-mist....

At least you don't live in Iceland.

Now, there's a MIST! Sulphur Dioxide gases blowing from Bardarbunga and blanketing Reykjavik with a noxious cloud at 7600 µg/m³ [[micrograms per cubic meter):

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3