I've been watching the skies this past week or so and have noticed some very strange phenomena.

It really started a week ago Sunday. I was out at the break of dawn taking pictures of the autumn sunrise. It was really quite spectacular. This was about 7:30 AM. I saw a number of planes streaking across the sky, leaving a trail of something. They were creating pattens, cross-patching. I'm estimating there were at least twenty streaks across the sky, and they weren't random patterns.

I watched them for a bit and saw the streak slowly dissipate and create a large row of haze.

Today [[Friday) they were again very active, early in the morning. But today they seemed to be going at it most of the day. I am writing this around 2 PM and I still see them streaking across the sky. To the north, the sky is mostly blue with puffy clouds. But to the south [[I'm in the 'burbs north of Detroit), the area on which these planes have been concentrating since early this morning, the sky has a strange sciifi like metallic white hue. I looked up to the sun and saw a milky haze all around the sun. Behind this haze is blue sky, though through the haze it has taken on that strange metallic glow. The sky to the east also has that milky haze.

I don't think the planes leave trails every day.

I don't have a conspiracy theory I'm peddling. However, I would appreciate it if you would start paying attention to the skies, in light of my comments here, and add notes of what you see and what you think.