Hey all-I've been posting on here since the beginning [[at least 10 years) but finally decided to "rejoin" today with this new format. Anyways coincidentally enough, my company has taken over management of the former Trolley Plaza Apartments now called Washington Square Apartments and guess who is the regional manager for the building?? Your's truly! The irony in the situation is crazy as I looked at Trolley Plaza back in 2005 to live at but then decided on The Pavilion because Trolley was just "not my cup of tea" at the time! Now, Village Green is out to change this!

There are and will continue to be some great changes taking place at Washington Square with a truly 100% customer service oriented company managing it. We are working with ownership to do major capital improvements [[two of the four elevators have been replaced and all four are scheduled to be done by year-end). Individual apartment renovations are taking place, with new kitchens, lighting, bathrooms, etc. The lobby has been remodeled with more luxuries to be added soon and the same goes for the pool deck. Its going to take some time but we are committed to being the best place to live downtown again! I encourage you all to check us out if you are ever in the market for an apartment.

Once again, we took over managment on Monday, so give us some time but we plan to make this place the jewel it should be. I can already tell you though it is much improved from a few years ago. Our apartments are starting at $650 currently.

http://www.villagegreen.com/Apartmen..._info/property[id]/18001/

Feel free to let me know if there are any questions.