Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Hybrid View

NEWSFLASH

Nut jobs can be left or right wing

Quote Originally Posted by Papasito View Post
    NEWSFLASH

Nut jobs can be left or right wing
    Good reflexes there.

Guns don't kill people...crazy Right Wingers with guns kill people.
    I disagree. I'd say Guns don't kill people...crazy Right Wingers who pass and support and legislation that enables righ wing leaning uneduacted manics with guns kill people.

Good reflexes there.
    Not according to Detroit Sylin's post # 123.
    According to him, left wingers are incapable of violence, and only "crazy Right Wingers who pass and support and legislation that enables right wing leaning uneduacted manics with guns kill people. " Maybe our politicians should be more like the leftist German Workers' Party‎ and just take people's guns away. That should curb violence. Sure worked in the past!

Hey, Stylin', are you saying that your typical D-town gangster packing a 9mm is a right wing maniac? I don't think so.

Not according to Detroit Sylin's post # 123.
    According to him, left wingers are incapable of violence, and only "crazy Right Wingers who pass and support and legislation that enables right wing leaning uneduacted manics with guns kill people. " Maybe our politicians should be more like the leftist German Workers' Party‎ and just take people's guns away. That should curb violence. Sure worked in the past!

Hey, Stylin', are you saying that your typical D-town gangster packing a 9mm is a right wing maniac? I don't think so.

They are not constantly invoking the 2nd amendment and advocating that every house in america is stockpiled with enough of an arsenal to invade a small country either....

Oh. Neither do they own Firms that manufacture automatic , military style weapons nor have deep pocketed lobbyists in congress to line the pockets of right wing politicians to ease regualtions on firearms, make them more accessible and less liable...

So how is that for the average thug in the D who really couldnt give a damn about politics?

A gun isnt going to do any good unless you get 'the jump' on a robber or home invader.Unless you are super quick on the draw and a great shot, being strapped isnt a safety guarantee. Guns can be fun to shoot , shooting at clay pigeons is a blast-no pun intended-but if an enraged-unstable individual goes on a rampage, what is the likelyhood of the shooter getting clipped before pumping out a barrage of bullets?

what is the likelyhood of the shooter getting clipped before pumping out a barrage of bullets?
    Little to none. And what happens downrange of all the vigilantes' line of fire? How conscious are they of their field of fire?

Home protection should have thought put into it. Choose ammo that will stop the intruder but not go through them, the wall behind them, and into your kid sleeping in bed. Wildly blasting a Dirty Harry style oversized handgun that can blow a hole through someone, travel through two walls, and hit your neighbor is just plain stupid.

Home protection should have thought put into it. Choose ammo that will stop the intruder but not go through them, the wall behind them, and into your kid sleeping in bed. Wildly blasting a Dirty Harry style oversized handgun that can blow a hole through someone, travel through two walls, and hit your neighbor is just plain stupid.
    I'm not usually one to tell people what to do, but you might want to consider relocating to a safer neighborhood.

Home invasion could happen anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettopalmetto View Post
    I'm not usually one to tell people what to do, but you might want to consider relocating to a safer neighborhood.

Well Shock and Awe.....I actually agree with dude on something....

Home protection should have thought put into it. Choose ammo that will stop the intruder but not go through them,
    12G, short barrel, .00 Buck

You don't really have to aim, they won't get up, and there's little risk to anyone else.

oh oh, it must be the muslims again, right?

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/04/ny...oting.html?hpw

you might want to consider relocating to a safer neighborhood.
    multi million dollar homes in gated communities are robbed.
    so are apartments in the city as well as suburban households.

FANATIC NUTJOB ENVIRONMENTALIST LOSES IT
    AT DISCOVERY TV
    9/1/2010

"A gunman with a possible explosive device strapped to himself entered the Discovery Communications building in Silver Spring, Md., Wednesday afternoon and was holding an undetermined number of hostages, police said. "

“I want Discovery Communications to broadcast on their channels to the world their new program lineup and I want proof they are doing so. I want the new shows started by asking the public for inventive solution ideas to save the planet and the remaining wildlife on it,” the alleged manifesto reads, adding:"Nothing is more important than saving ... the Lions, Tigers, Giraffes, Elephants, Froggies, Turtles, Apes, Raccoons, Beetles, Ants, Sharks, Bears, and, of course, the Squirrels. The humans? The planet does not need humans.”
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38957020...ime_and_courts
    Lee said he experienced an ‘‘awakening” when he watched former Vice President Al Gore’s environmental documentary ‘‘An Inconvenient Truth.”

The humans? The planet does not need humans.

Well, that part's true. I won't argue with that at all.

Snipe this guy. We don't need to pay for his upkeep, plus per his own manifesto, we'd be doing the planet a favor.

Snipe this guy.

Ask and ye shall receive.

While we're at it, some of you on this thread, like our friend Pito, have been on the same wavelength as this guy about "overpopulation" . [[Naturally, most of the folks who yammer about "overpopulation" are referring to people who are some shade of brown, rather than themselves).

If you too are concerned about overpopulation. consider leading by example and [[1) getting a vasectomy [[2) Remaining a lifelong virgin and bragging about it like 53 year old republican candidate John Mark Coney of Orlando, FL or

[[3) killing yourselves, to directly reduce overpopulation

Since Gannon isn't here yet, let me tell you that this guy was actually programmed by Bildebergers as part of the Georgia Stones depopulation conspiracy.

A lot of people were upset about American Coney Island beating out Lafayette. Could the Food Network be next?

Quote Originally Posted by Downriviera View Post
    A lot of people were upset about American Coney Island beating out Lafayette. Could the Food Network be next?
    Actually, that was the Travel Channel

I thought the right wing radio crowd took yesterday's event way too far. They did thier best to paint environmentalists as a one screw's turn from going berzerk.

Now the next time some nutjob righty goes berzerk and the media blitzes the right wing, the talkers will have no rigth to complain. As long as they keep making wackos a political issue, it works both ways.

Anyone with a brain knows that not all environmentalists are violent nutjobs, just like all muslims are not terrorists, just like all right wingers aren't warmongers, so on and so on.
    [[Naturally, most of the folks who yammer about "overpopulation" are referring to people who are some shade of brown, rather than themselves).
    If we are talking color, aren't Asians [[China) the most populous?
    As far as I am concerned with population control, people shouldn't be having babies unless they have the means to support them and the committment to raise them. Hmmm what a concept...

I have had 2, that was enough. Having more would cramp thier quality of life, and spread thin the time I can spend with them. It takes a LOT of effort, time and money to raise kids. It's a lifetime committment. I see some people having 4 and 5 kids without having a pot to piss in and totally being unable to ever offer them all a College education or a bright future. Why? Why do it? It's not fair to the kids.
    Last edited by Papasito; September-02-10 at 01:29 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast