A WHO female health care worker who tested negative for Ebola is back home with her boyfriend in a small northeast Maine town. Maine State Legislature and the CDC wants her quarantined for 21 days as a precaution. She refused. The governor of Maine proposed a lawsuit to keep the female WHO health care worker quarantined. But that proposal never went through. The female WHO health care worker just recently rode her bike with her boyfriend while under the scrutiny of the national press.

The small town in Maine are now living in worry, fear and panic since the walking living bio-hazard in their midst. Some folks in the small Maine town don't want her anywhere. Folks in social media wants her medical license suspended indefinitely.

If was a health worker coming back from Ebola or bio-hazard nation. I will follow CDC protocol even they make me a prisoner! But the lives of the American and global public must be protected first.

I will say you Ms. WHO female health care worker. Stay in quarantine until you are 'Ebola Free'. Don't risk your career and life and others for your pride. You already being hunted down every time you step out of your house. Be careful! May god save your soul!