I'm 16, I live in Arizona. I'm currently planning to move from Flagstaff, AZ to Detroit, MI. My home situation is good and not unhealthy my any means. The way it sits with me, and the way I process it toxic. I can't explain it, so you can contact me if you would like to know more of my story. I'm dropping the plans I had for my life that have been in place for about 2 years, and abandoning the way I live. It's going to hurt and it's going to suck and it's going to be hard, but I know and feel that in the end, everything will be alright.

When I turn 18, I want to move out on my own. Go to Wayne University, and hustle; earn a life for myself. I'm going to remain in contact with my family, of course, but the distance will help. I have no family west of The Rocky Mountains, that I'm aware of. I'll pretty much be alone. If you have any resources, tips anything at all that could help, I would appreciate it if you could contact me. It would be really great, if those in the area [[of Detroit) could help, and give me specific resources and advice.

I know its not very professional, but for now I'm not telling my parents. I want to be prepared and educated when I drop the ball, so I have to argue less and have less to prove. Thanks in advance, to all of you!!!