Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by mjs View Post
    Returned by who?
    WDIV named no one.

Quote Originally Posted by pffft View Post
    How about this little tidbit...Monica C. allegedly got Saunteel Jenkins to fire this guy...

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090...rs-over-firing
    After reading the story twice, I think it is nothing but hot air. This suit will be thrown out because the guy is suing the wrong party. He should be suing Mariners Inn because they were the ones who terminated him. Though Conyers is a snake, she did not employ him so therefore she could not fire him. This lawsuit is about press and drama, nothing more.

Now did little kk leave all of the city's equipment when he and a couple of his staffers left? This is just a "b" move by Cockrel. Someone told him to get back for all of the name calling she did.

Regardless of how little some think of or like of Monica she still has followers. I think he should have delayed this memo until after Tuesday's election.

I don't see how she can be held responsible for all of this equipment. It is a very long list he compiled. Wonder if boxes of tissues are missing?
    Last edited by Brittz; July-31-09 at 12:04 PM. Reason: sp

Paybacks are a bitch.

I just hope ken is not one of the 18 for November.

Default are you kidding

Quote Originally Posted by RayStar View Post
    Now did little kk leave all of the city's equipment when he and a couple of his staffers left? This is just a "b" move by Cockrel. Someone told him to get back for all of the name calling she did.

Regardless of how little some think of or like of Monica she still has followers. I think he should have delayed this memo until after Tuesday's election.

I don't see how she can be held responsible for all of this equipment. It is a very long list he compiled. Wonder if boxes of tissues are missing?
    bitch move my ass. This ain't no free for all she had no business taking anything from the office. Plus the items are not like staplers it's computers and cameras. The city doesn't have an extra 21 grand. If you get laid off, can you pack up all the office equipment and go home? no you can't. She is responsible for the stuff because she and her staff used it, and if she is leader for her staff she is accountable for their actions. He did right by sending the memo out before tuesday, because one she needs to know and 2. the moment that stuff was missing there needed to be a order to return them. Since that stuff is missing it just shows how much of a hood rat she is. Hell she can use that money she got as bribes to buy new computers and electronics.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2