Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Dan, I live in a real neighborhood that seems to be a target of gentrification. Watched one white out of town investor stroll down the street with a slut on each arm like he was the new sheriff in town. Frankly quite gross.

Folks in Detroit [[ especially mostly poor miserable welfare and food stamp marginalizing black folks) are living in their own personal 'Mad Max' immorality. Detroit is one big black ghetto compared to South Bronx. I grew up in it, I used to live in it and I seen constant violence in its streets everyday before it be reported in the local news.

People in Detroit lost their jobs. Kids drop out of school to join gangs and sell drugs or be wanna-be criminals. Lots of single mothers without a father or role model present and more racial ignorance.
    Last edited by Danny; September-04-14 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Folks in Detroit [[ especially mostly poor miserable welfare and food stamp marginalizing black folks) are living in their own person 'Mad Max' immorality. Detroit is one big black ghetto compared to South Bronx. I grew up in it, I used to live in it and I seen constant violence in its streets everyday before it be reported in the local news.

People in Detroit lost their jobs. Kids drop out of school to join gangs and sell drugs or be wanna-be criminals. Lots of single mothers without a father or role model present and more racial ignorance.
    All damn good reasons to throw bottles and bricks @ the DFD.

Quote Originally Posted by sumas View Post
    Dan, I live in a real neighborhood that seems to be a target of gentrification. Watched one white out of town investor stroll down the street with a slut on each arm like he was the new sheriff in town. Frankly quite gross.
    Wow, such a wonderful welcome to someone who is investing money in a city that badly needs investment.

Quote Originally Posted by sumas View Post
    Heck they could have been his daughters, you know how racey these young girls dress nowadays. Also if the strolling out of towner had been black would he still be accused of gentrification? At least we know the firefighters are safe in that part of town...which is a good thing!