Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Thread: COBO Renderings

Hybrid View

LAME!!!

Does anybody have anything real?

I found these but I don't believe they are official. This is one thing that so far has yet to be seen [[at least to the public?)

http://adamjcoates.com/cobohallexpansion.html

MAN I HOPE THE PLANS INCLUDE OPENING UP VIEWS OF THE WATER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPetanque View Post
    I heard that due to the enormous amount of water leaking in through the ceiling, the best solution was to turn C.o.b.o. Hall into a hybrid Convention Center AND Water Theme Park.

gravitymachine Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Doma View Post
    Does anybody have anything real?
    no, because real proposals don't exist yet. i understand and recognize that the internet is a great tool for getting by the minute updates and information, but no one to my knowledge has designed an "app" yet that comes up with shit out of thin air before a team of people can actually sit down and design it
    Last edited by gravitymachine; July-29-09 at 11:53 AM.

MIRepublic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gravitymachine View Post
    no, because real proposals don't exist yet. i understand and recognize that the internet is a great tool for getting by the minute updates and information, but no one to my knowledge has designed an "app" yet that comes up with shit out of thin air before a team of people can actually sit down and design it
    Yeah, no kidding. I don't get why folks are still asking for renderings after it was just explained to them that there aren't any.

Ok, beyond the obvious answer that government wastes money and has no accountability [[which is true) why hasn't any governing body released photos/renderings of this project. This is a nearly $300 million dollar project!

Wouldn't a few sexy drawings in the Detroit News/Free Press back in January helped make this an easier deal?

Quote Originally Posted by MIRepublic View Post
    Yeah, no kidding. I don't get why folks are still asking for renderings after it was just explained to them that there aren't any.