We went to the Secretary of State Office at Alter & Mack then the Aldis. Drove up Alter to see the barrier. The tower of power was truly disgusting and the barn so strangely juxtaposed and attached.

I was accused on this forum of seeing racism in GPP. Look buddy I lived there. We were renters and had to prove each year to the schools, the parks, the libraries while we lived there. I was fine with that, we were renters. The schools were doing the same shit to black home owners. That created a ruckus, as it should have.

In recent history the park has offered grants to rental home owners grants to convert rentals to single family homes. Then of course there is the grants to established [[no doubt white) residents for their college kids to live/rent/buy in the points. Rather generous grants too.

While we lived there, three street leading into Detroit were barricaded.

So I am not boxing at shadows here. Technically I have no stake in this as I am white but racism is plain out wrong. However I am a citizen of this world and deplore elitism. Living in a predominantly black community I get reverse racism on occasion, just as stupid, just as wrong.

That wall is an abomination.