Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

A reminder: If you're in the neighborhood, please join me at the Ann Arbor Jewish Book Festival at noon or tonight, 7 p.m., at the Detroit Jewish Book Fair's Oak Park venue, 15110 West Ten Mile. Details above, in my previous posting.

Just announced yesterday: My book, Annie's Ghosts, is a Michigan Notable Book for 2010, one of 20 honored, including several that focus on Detroit. See the entire list by clicking here.

Congrats, Steve. Well-deserved! I'm still just in Chapter 3, and already admire your narrative structure and storytelling skill greatly. Compelling saga, successfully nominated [[by me) for our book club..

Thanks, Reality Check. This just in: The Washington Post has included Annie's Ghosts on its list of "Best Books of 2009." [[The link takes you to the entire list; look under the Memoir category.)

By the way, if you wanted me to do a phone-in to your book club discussion, I'd be delighted, schedule permitting. Just send me an email at steve@steveluxenberg.com. Anyone else in a book club? I've done several phone-in discussions now. Email me if you'd like me to do it for your group, or you can do it through my website, steveluxenberg.com

--Steve Luxenberg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3