Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

This could be the last useful transit development in Detroit with budajunk running the show unless you ride a bicycle, scooter or wheelchair!

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/02...ravel-1027592/
    Last edited by Wheels; February-14-21 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    This could be the last useful transit development in Detroit with budajunk running the show unless you ride a bicycle, scooter or wheelchair!

Yep, federal politics that’s exactly what this thread needs. Christ, get a hobby

Wheels, can you leave your anti-Biden cabinet name calling and agenda bias against Buttigieg over at the kiddie table [[Non-Detroit Issues). People are trying to have meaningful discussions here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Wheels, can you leave your anti-Biden cabinet name calling and agenda bias against Buttigieg over at the kiddie table [[Non-Detroit Issues). People are trying to have meaningful discussions here.
    Thats hilarious coming from the orange man bad crowd!

Thats hilarious coming from the orange man bad crowd!
    This is a thread about busses....

Quote Originally Posted by Seven&wyo View Post
    This is a thread about busses....
    My comment was about transportation! But of course nothing contradictory to a leftist agenda can be spoken without attack by a biased comment!

Yep. Here we go.... ...........

My comment was about transportation! But of course nothing contradictory to a leftist agenda can be spoken without attack by a biased comment!
    Oh my god, just STFU, already.

Ah, exclamation points always a sign of a true intellectual.

But anyway, I don’t like this design at all. The historic structures should not be destroyed especially for a fucking bus terminal and for Christ sake the architecture is bland. The city is seriously going to demolish buildings from the 20s for this suburban looking shit?
    Last edited by Seven&wyo; February-15-21 at 08:49 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5