I have recently been taking much more interest in the ongoing development in Detroit. It has occurred to me that we could be doing so much more as a forum to promote the ongoing projects, developments and investments the city has going on currently and in the future. Detroityes.com has a unique opportunity to become the public authority on Detroit Real Estate, Redevelopment, Tax Credits, etc. Plus we could have our various "snoops" find out the latest scoop on places like the UA Theatre and other mysteries around the city.

I'm thinking we could not only promote and discuss current and ongoing projects around town, but also use the forums reach to notify developers and the community about potential investment opportunities and historic properties around the city.

We need a separate development forum to really detail and explain these things. We could then move many of the current threads and organize the really important topics into pinned threads.

Tell me what you think we could do to help this cause. All input is greatly appreciated.