Hi, folks! I'm new to this board, let me introduce myself. I was born and raised in Detroit, grew up on Newport between Mack and Charlevoix. I moved to Texas back in the 80's. My family and friends have either passed away or moved on, and I haven't been back to the old place for years. According to Google Street, my childhood home and most of the others on the block have long since been torn down, just vacant land now. I remember many businesses on Mack, including A&P, Kresge's, Bank of Commonwealth, Walker Chevrolet, etc. I also remember some small, independent businesses, including a tiny, hole-in-the-wall type place. It was a small restaurant, run by a woman named Sarah. The official name was Wimpy's, but everyone called it Sarah's. I remember she was a large woman [[at least she seemed large to me as a kid), with white hair always in a bun, and a bright face and bright blue eyes. Does anyone else remember her? Her business just closed one day, like most along that area. According to my grandfather, her husband was a disabled WWI vet who lived in the upstairs apt. So....does anyone else remember this place? Anyone know the story of Sarah, where she came from, where she went after closing her business? Just something that I'm curious about......thanks!