All funding and service and even the union bus driver jobs are fully protected by federal laws. This includes all State CTF funds and the City of Dearborn paying the full 0.59 mil and all of the other cities and all of Macomb County, if the tax increase is defeated.

A vote of YES is nothing but a tax increase. Yet, over 70 percent support this popular tax.

It is a myth this proposal will work to improve mass transit at this time, just like Santa Claus. No matter if you vote YES or NO. There are no elves at the North Pole making lots of new buses and trains for all you good boys and girls, if you vote YES.

I publicly challenged Mr. John Hertel to a debate and he declined. And for a good reason. He knows the truth that it will takes lots of hard work to make mass transit work and he instead wants to take the easy way out and just raise your taxes. That is why he will not debate me before next August.

If Lowell wants, I will come out publicly on this forum and we can all get Mr. Hertel to tell the public that all funds are protected. That is the most fare and honest and most safe way to improve our transportation system for everyone.