I think a lot of this development will have to do with what is developed on the Hudson's site. If Gilbert is going strictly office/residential on the Hudson's site, I'd be willing to bet a hotel component will be included into the fail jail site.

But that also lends another question: where does he build a Quicken Loans headquarters? It's no secret he wants a dedicated building for Quicken. Options:

1. Does he build on the Hudson's site if he gets the fail jail site and diverts that plan there?

2. Does he pickup the Statler site or another undeveloped parcel and build there?

3. If Compuware sells and moves, does he make a play for Compuware? [[Interesting to note: The backside wedge of Compuware was designed for an expansion if ever needed. That wedge could be filled in for more space, or even a tower in the back of the building. Then he gets all of Quicken into one building, and leases out his newly freed up properties.)

Food for thought, although I feel like the next couple months should tell us a great deal about his intentions. I believe his deadline for the Hudson's site was sometime in August?