Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Mouch View Post
    AG, why are you so bitter?
    This is a loaded question. I am not bitter. I'm smiling! Look at me smiling!

If you don't think Jase Bolger and the Michigan Republican Party are engaged in a concerted effort to destroy organized labor in Michigan, and if you don't think they're using their influence over the Detroit bankruptcy process to further this goal, then you are either not following the situation closely or you're extraordinarily inept at processing what you're seeing. However, I do not think this is the case. I think you recognize and endorse what Bolger is doing, and I think you are arguing disingenuously in order to frustrate people who try to engage with your arguments. The reason I think this is because this is what you do every single time anyone tries to debate you in good faith.

But hey, you know what? It didn't work, this time. I'm still smiling.

Quote Originally Posted by antongast View Post
    This is a loaded question. I am not bitter. I'm smiling! Look at me smiling!

If you don't think Jase Bolger and the Michigan Republican Party are engaged in a concerted effort to destroy organized labor in Michigan, and if you don't think they're using their influence over the Detroit bankruptcy process to further this goal, then you are either not following the situation closely or you're extraordinarily inept at processing what you're seeing. However, I do not think this is the case. I think you recognize and endorse what Bolger is doing, and I think you are arguing disingenuously in order to frustrate people who try to engage with your arguments. The reason I think this is because this is what you do every single time anyone tries to debate you in good faith.

But hey, you know what? It didn't work, this time. I'm still smiling.
    So happy you're smilin'. You're wrong about me, you know. I am much more liberal than you realize. I just don't like big-government liberalism, creating dependency via compassion, nor union monopolies on the workplace. I believe in limited government, self-sufficiency as the path to social ills, and freedom of association.

Stay happy.

So happy you're smilin'. You're wrong about me, you know. I am much more liberal than you realize. I just don't like big-government liberalism, creating dependency via compassion, nor union monopolies on the workplace. I believe in limited government, self-sufficiency as the path to social ills, and freedom of association.
    I'm familiar with the concept of "classical liberalism," and I'm aware that in many places this is what is meant by the term "liberal," but here in the US when we say "liberal" we typically mean "politically left of center." Your usage of the term is by no means incorrect, but if you persist in using it as such on a US-based message board without clarification you're likely to confuse people more often than not.

Stay happy.
    I will!

... You're wrong about me, you know. I am much more liberal than you realize....
    Your choice of that particular screen name along with your post history here suggests exactly the opposite. You appear to be unaware of the impression you have created here.

Time to switch sock puppets?
    Last edited by Jimaz; May-22-14 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Your choice of that particular screen name along with your post history here suggests exactly the opposite. You appear to be unaware of the impression you have created here.

Time to switch sock puppets?
    Agreed. Mouch is a closet republican, your posts don't suggest any liberalism whatsoever. It's time to come out Wesley.