Way back when, the Summit Place Mall was a staple in Metro Detroit shopping destinations. Now abandoned, the huge mall sitting on Telegraph and Elizabeth Lake Rd in Waterford hasn't seen action for years. The main reason why it closed was because of competition; The mall itself was not unique enough to stay alive. Every now and then, there's a proposal- so far, a failed baseball park proposal, along with a failed Walmart proposal. Now, to what I said earlier [[was not unique enough). Why do we continue to build the same things over and over again? Somerset, 12 Oaks, Lakeside, Great Lakes, Partridge Creek, they're all the same, only PC is outdoors. Yeah, that's cool. Why don't we all join together to create something the WORLD has never seen before? While I do have a few ideas in mind [[Shopping canals with boat tours, outdoor local art display and local art stage , heated sidewalks for winter, man-made mountains with a nature trail and a hotel, state-of-the-art go kart track, and a few thrill rides ), I feel that more people equals more creativity. I'm looking into starting a Kickstarter campaign later, but now, I want to see what you all think. Thanks!