Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Menards in not cheapr than Lowes and Homedepot, way to expensive, all the stores i been too, on the west part of the state

Adieu, Glibraltar Trade Center. Menard's is coming soon.

It's unbelievable that Menard's is making Few SE Michigan Locations. There's one in Livonia and Harrison TWP.

Quote Originally Posted by That Great Guy View Post
    If the tax wins, then Detroit residents can take the SMART bus there and work?
    It's possible-route #125 runs right past the Eureka entrance into the GTC.

Gone are the days where I can buy refurbished car audio equipment, a leather jacket, and a tattoo under one roof.

theres still taylor town trade center. tats, bongs, car audio, latino barbers. they got it all!

I'll have to explore their weekend table rentals. I have some stuff to get rid of.

This may be old news by now; and I'm certainly bumping this dinosaur thread for this, but the Menard's planned for the Taylor GTC site is nearing completion after many delays and could open by the end of this current year.

http://www.thenewsherald.com/news/me...38dedf5b8.html

Over four years after I originally started this thread, the Menard's mentioned in this thread's title has finally opened for business.

http://www.thenewsherald.com/news/ne...04c2a6075.html

Don't forget a Menards is coming to Bloomfield Twp too, as part of the Village of Bloomfield. I think it is their first 2-story [[storey) store, similar in vein to the Target down the street.

What's going on with the Mt. Clemens one? Seemed like it was quick to close due to a sale and planned usage, but now it just sits there surrounded by a bunch of Dodge Rams and has a for sale sign up.

Wasn't that building originally a Joshua Doore?
    Yeah, I'm old, damnit.

Yeah, I seem to recall that.

Quote Originally Posted by mikefmich View Post
    Wasn't that building originally a Joshua Doore?
    Yeah, I'm old, damnit.
    Thanks, now I have their jingle running through my head.

I remember this place as John F. Lawhon Furniture before GTC took over the building. We ordered a living room set there and put down a $50 deposit. Never got the furniture since the place closed down a few days later. Never did get the deposit back either.

"Save great money at Menard's!"

I'd like to get one where the K Mart was at Gratiot and Frazho in Roseville, or a Bas Pro, Hobby Lobby etc.
    hope we dont get another grocery store there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2