Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    That Great Guy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SDCC View Post
    Soviet Era Communists = Old Men with Prostate Cancer
    SMART Property Tax Renewal of August 2014 = Paying for Old Men with Prostate Cancer who have never worked

If paying $60 per year is good, then is paying $85 even better?
    Last edited by That Great Guy; May-04-14 at 11:41 AM.

Well, in an attempt to bring us back on-topic, aren't box cutters considered weapons? There's this very visible rule on the SMART website:

Weapons are not permitted.
    Weapons or hazardous materials are not permitted on SMART vehicles or on any SMART properties.
    If they are, then would've this attack still never happen, though?

That Great Guy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SDCC View Post
    Soviet Era Communists = Old Men with Prostate Cancer
    The public is best educated to vote on the August SMART Property Tax Renewal

A lesson on history including Rosa Parks will go a long way to improve SMART and DDOT.

The math is easy. Input = Output Give Mr. Hertel a raise for the bus service reductions and we get fewer job opportunities. We pay more for less.

Communism [[from Latin communis – common, universal) is a socioeconomic system structured upon common ownership of the means of production and characterised by the absence of classes, money,[1][2] and the state; as well as a social, political and economic ideology and movement that aims to establish this social order.[3] The movement to develop communism,
    Last edited by That Great Guy; May-04-14 at 01:50 PM.

That Great Guy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mtburb View Post
    Well, in an attempt to bring us back on-topic, aren't box cutters considered weapons? There's this very visible rule on the SMART website:

If they are, then would've this attack still never happen, though?
    If we cut SMART next August, then there will be no SMART bus drivers. Thus no need to post on this topic after next August. So, learn and get educated.

That Great Guy Guest

Cutting SMART bus drivers can be done in other ways then a box knife.

Like slashing their paychecks.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ5 View Post
    I gotta agree with Mikey here. I don't think I would have driven a cab had it not been for that plexiglass. Cabbies have it; liquor stores have it. How many bus drivers have to be attacked before they get some protection?
    Plexiglass isn't even all that expensive.

That Great Guy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferL View Post
    Plexiglass isn't even all that expensive.
    A small increase from 1.0 to 1.1 mil could work for this. Only a few more dollars a year per taxpayer. Worth it, if it only saves one SMART bus driver from being killed or blinded.

Maybe Wal-Mart, McDonalds, Menards, Home Depot can help pay for this?

The company I work for will help and I will help.

So, please support my cause to help SMART

Google save the fuel tax org

Quote Originally Posted by That Great Guy View Post
    A small increase from 1.0 to 1.1 mil could work for this. Only a few more dollars a year per taxpayer. Worth it, if it only saves one SMART bus driver from being killed or blinded.

Maybe Wal-Mart, McDonalds, Menards, Home Depot can help pay for this?

The company I work for will help and I will help.

So, please support my cause to help SMART

Maybe Mike Ilitch can help pay for this? Have you asked him? Personally, I have auto repairs and car insurance I need to pay for in order to be able to get back and forth to work, to make a living. More taxes aren't going to help me one bit.

That Great Guy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Maybe Mike Ilitch can help pay for this? Have you asked him? Personally, I have auto repairs and car insurance I need to pay for in order to be able to get back and forth to work, to make a living. More taxes aren't going to help me one bit.
    No, but I did ask Mr. John Hertel of SMART to debate me on television to stop raising my taxes without a fair vote and stop the bus service reductions and fill up the buses by removing cars from freeways.

Next August, a NO vote means ONLY the increase is defeated and NOT the entire tax.

So, if ya don't want higher taxes or more bus service cuts then please get my Web Site extremely well known in Wayne, Oakland and Macomb Counties before next August. Now only weeks away. Why do you think John Hertel won't come out debating me?????

Reason #873,431 to vote no on more SMART funding.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2