Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnny5 View Post
    Yeah, because the words of an 8 Mile stripper, a woman that works with the strippers and calls herself "Lisa Love" and the management from a club that has past links to some seriously shady activity should always be considered 100% trustworthy sources of information.
    Yeah! We can't trust those dirty strip club workers! They're barely people!

Quote Originally Posted by Oddz313 View Post
    hang out around Eastpointe,hazel park,roseville,warren,etc. You will see for yourself what I am talking about. lol
    OMG....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Stockdale View Post
    Yeah! We can't trust those dirty strip club workers! They're barely people!
    Not what I said, but it's not really a career field that tends to draw those with high moral standards. I'm not exactly saying this without first hand knowledge of the place or the adult entertainment business in general.

It's funny how fast everyone here passes judgment on this kid. Making fun of his looks, assuming that he's just white trash and looks like a piece of crap and he MUST have stolen the money from the fundraiser. How dare he go to a strip joint [[something that is 100% legal) and then everyone believes the strippers over him. I'm not saying that they aren't trustworthy and he is, but how can you trust either? The sister says that money can't be touched, that should be able to be proven.

I guess I never knew someones character was instantly destroyed because they went to a strip joint. Mind you, when the news appeared at his house to interview him, he didn't deny a single thing except for where the money came from.

John Barleycorn strikes again!

Quote Originally Posted by jerrytimes View Post
    It's funny how fast everyone here passes judgment on this kid. Making fun of his looks, assuming that he's just white trash and looks like a piece of crap and he MUST have stolen the money from the fundraiser. How dare he go to a strip joint [[something that is 100% legal) and then everyone believes the strippers over him. I'm not saying that they aren't trustworthy and he is, but how can you trust either? The sister says that money can't be touched, that should be able to be proven.

I guess I never knew someones character was instantly destroyed because they went to a strip joint. Mind you, when the news appeared at his house to interview him, he didn't deny a single thing except for where the money came from.
    Actions speak. Rolling into the strip club acting like a baller and blowing your unemployment check or money that was supposed to go to your father's medical care [[depending on who you beleive) on getting some titties up in your face speaks pretty fucking loud.

The kid has the typical lower east side suburban look, they have weird shaped heads and the same goofy haircuts
    Funny. I hate wasting coffee.

You would think someone on unemployment would have more pressing things to spend their $$$ on than strippers. Looking at the situation its pretty clear to me what he did. He was an idiot for letting a stripper hold his $$$. He was an idiot for not seeing how this would appear. He was an idiot for calling the police or doing whatever he did to get the attention of the news. Not the least bit surprised with his version of events. He cant possibly think anyone is buying his story.
    Family is trying to save face. After all. People are giving them $$$. The fact that they covered for him raises questions of their own accountability.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyr View Post
    Just read the freep article. I'm convinced this low life absolutely spent fundraiser money. Trash is trash. Like I said, something like this was predictable from the get-go.
    Have you posted anything besides vitriol since you signed up? Steve Utash's son is most definitely a trashy individual, but to say that he stole the money with no proof is just wrong. Please remember that many, if not a majority, of people on unemployment also do under the table work while looking for jobs. Done it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by motz View Post
    Have you posted anything besides vitriol since you signed up? Steve Utash's son is most definitely a trashy individual, but to say that he stole the money with no proof is just wrong. Please remember that many, if not a majority, of people on unemployment also do under the table work while looking for jobs. Done it myself.
    not sure how that last part is relevant...he wasn't working at the strip club.

...and you're stealing when you do that and don't report it.

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    not sure how that last part is relevant...he wasn't working at the strip club.

...and you're stealing when you do that and don't report it.
    It's only relevant in that he may have had a different source for the money he spent/lost.

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    It's only relevant in that he may have had a different source for the money he spent/lost.
    He himself said he used his unemployment check to pay for his trip... after he allegedly claimed to the strippers he was flush due to donations.

He himself said he used his unemployment check to pay for his trip... after he allegedly claimed to the strippers he was flush due to donations.
    If I were interested in a little more then getting boob-faced, I too would use that line.

A classic parallax view. He sees boobs in his face and we see a boob

The kid has the typical lower east side suburban look, they have weird shaped heads and the same goofy haircuts
    Grosse Pointes are the lowest of the lower east side suburbs.

You can't find kids like that in Waterford, Pontiac, Westland, Inkster, Canton, ad nauseum. Truth is they are all over the place and not set to one specific geography.

Quote Originally Posted by motz View Post

At the end of the day, both the stripper and the customer get to do their work "under the table" as it were. At ease.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    If I were interested in a little more then getting boob-faced, I too would use that line.
    I hate to split hairs here, but wouldn't the correct term be "face-boobed"?

Like you said, it's stealing when not reported. Maybe he knew that. Really, though, who cares?

I work hard, and have zero funds to piss away at a strip club. Where did this kid get it? It doesn't take Sherlock Holms to figure that one out.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict View Post
    I hate to split hairs here, but wouldn't the correct term be "face-boobed"?
    You might be right. Not to come off as being self righteous, but I really don't know the term.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    You might be right. Not to come off as being self righteous, but I really don't know the term.
    Actually I don't either, lol. While I am certainly one to admire the female form, I liken going to a strip club to being really hungry and paying a whole lot of money to LOOK at food.

Of course, I am gathering that one apparently can "eat" at these establishments for the right price...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2