Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

You mean you can't "fathom" ...sorry, reading with my grammar cap on..

This guy makes the C-Street fellas seem holy.

I don't think Carlita is a jealous woman. I think Beatty is.

I think Carlita's batting average is higher.

KK is just working on his "ME and MY." Surely the new generation understands.

I can't fathom why this woman would jeopardize quite an outstanding career on the likes of KK, either he's really good, or she was on the take [[major). Her employer has got to be questioning her ethics and considering how this will infringe on their business. Anyone out there with thoughts as to how this would hurt her current business and employer?

Maybe they were already bangin' before she got the job.

At the beginning of KK's trial, he testified angrily, ...."I think it was pretty demoralizing to her—you have to know her—but it's demoralizing to me as well," he said. "My mother is a congresswoman. There have always been strong women around me. My aunt is a state legislator. I think it's absurd to assert that every woman that works with a man is a whore. I think it's disrespectful not just to Christine Beatty but to women who do a professional job that they do every single day. And it's also disrespectful to their families as well"
    Really Kwame, disrespectful? No, not every woman that works FOR a man is a whore. It does seem, however, that every woman who works for YOU is a whore and you are the leader of the pack.

Interesting how Kwame used such a charged word to describe women who indulge in the kind of behavior he routinely indulged in. It's a much more disdainful term than anything you can come up for describing a male doing the same thing.
    Probably reflects his thoughts on his "conquests."

Free Press:
    "City officials estimate some $10 million has been spent to date on the police reforms..."
    That's roughly enough to have kept the Belle Isle Aquarium open for twenty years. Well no wonder Kwame closed it. The money had to come from somewhere!

14Million, you better believe Kwame got his cut from all that money, now we know how he bought his new mansion. The Feds are shoveling through to get to the bottom. [[the shit is hitting the fan).

I love the article Ms. Riley has today in the freep. Time for the players to come clean.
    Last edited by Brittz; July-30-09 at 07:08 AM.

I wonder if Kwhyme told her in confidence the continual benefits of being a vendor with the city run by a black female...then she started Venable.

He said "ENable", she simply didn't hear him.

Gannon I would like to see who is on her payroll. I wonder if any known/in the future to be known lovers of little kk will be part owners. Sorority sister perhaps?????

did A google search on Carmen slowski and this thread popped up. I enjoyed reading all the keen observations and then wondered aloud about the DOJs Ms Woods.

Turns out the lady runs a one person law practice in DC. She makes no reference to her time in Detroit on her website.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3