Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

I would suggest the Georgia St. Community Garden.Georgia Street Community Garden - Detroit, MI
    I think it's a great project. I like donating to groups like these because the money goes directly to the project itself, not high paid CEO's with huge offices etc.

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    I would suggest the Georgia St. Community Garden.Georgia Street Community Garden - Detroit, MI
    I think it's a great project. I like donating to groups like these because the money goes directly to the project itself, not high paid CEO's with huge offices etc.
    That is a wonderful suggestion. I took my area kids there Easter Saturday. The event was a pure pleasure. So many area families and kids getting so much fun. We have donated in a modest way since its start up. They have a clever web site if you want to see all they do. I fell in love with the turkey, never knew they had bluish faces,