Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ccbatson Guest

You got it right this time Elganned.

Snake Oil Salesmen - the True Kings of an unregulated free market.

ccbatson Guest

Silliness...snake oil salespeople are known as that because consumers [[for the most part) recognize them for what they are, and don't patronize their businesses.

That's why infomercials do so poorly, ask Ron Popiel.

ccbatson Guest

I don't know, didn't Billy Mays generate sales via infomercials? George Forman?

Cc,

I know ironic humor is largely lost through your incredible speed reading efficiencies, but damn.

I cannot be delicate with this one.

He was disproving your statement by suggesting that perhaps the average consumer ISN'T as discerning as you insist.

Sometimes shoddy, defective, or simply downright awful products sell in quantity. For their purveyors, according to one who apparently knew, a sucker of a customer is born every minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    Cc,

I know ironic humor is largely lost through your incredible speed reading efficiencies, but damn.

I cannot be delicate with this one.

He was disproving your statement by suggesting that perhaps the average consumer ISN'T as discerning as you insist.

Sometimes shoddy, defective, or simply downright awful products sell in quantity. For their purveyors, according to one who apparently knew, a sucker of a customer is born every minute.
    I'm confused Gannon. In the underlined portion of the above post, you are being delicate, IMHO!

ccbatson Guest

I agree...that is why they are priced so low. Some consumers may figure they don't have much to lose and might be pleasantly surprised.

The point? this is the beauty of a self regulating market in action.

The point? this is the beauty of a self regulating market in action.
    Especially, if you like yard sales.

ccbatson Guest

Why not? Good news for everyone with a yard sale.

Bump, for some who wish to play catch-up.

I'm BACK!

From the news I've gathered, it may be that Equidistant Azimuthal Projection is how they have to aim the teleport device, I've yet to figure how they might make it travel through time.

Andrew D. Basiago's YouTube is a fascinating listen. I gather that he is telling the truth, as he knows it from his recovered memories. It is fantastic, and leads RIGHT to the highest seat of publicly-voted power in this land.

This is something you all need to catch up on, it is so huge I cannot contain myself.

Cheers. Where's my bed?!

ccbatson Guest

Hey Gannon, where have you been?

I've been around, but this stuff usually only happens near the New Moon.

This thread is finally bearing fruit. I had NO idea what it was about then, but know more now.

It is really getting curious. I won't be writing any screenplay's for you.

I've got a bigger and better boss now. Always have, I guess.

You're OK with second fiddle or worse? Sorry.

I will not tolerate any derogatory remarks, Cc, thanks in advance for keeping them to yourself.

Go to the Juxtaposed Temperature and Taste Dessert club for that, you will find people who agree with you wholeheartedly about me. You deserve each other.

Cheers!

ccbatson Guest

That is where you have been? the JTTDC?? Never heard of it.

What do you mean by a bigger and better boss? Bigger and better than being self employed?

Sorry, that is an analogy for the site that cannot be mentioned.

I forgot how bad you are with analogy.

Are we done with the cufflink-psych bullshit?

Where have I been. I've been busy, then for a spell I get a bit quiet. It's all a cycle.

The boss thing is hard to explain. It is happening too quickly, beyond my ability to out-imagine the next revelation. I cannot beat the stuff that will be made known shortly. There will be no screenplay for this. Rather, we are the screenplay.

I'm surfing a series of seeming co-incidences tying together people that do nothing if not confirm some of most persistent mysteries and grotesque conspiracies I've stumbled upon and noticed throughout my lifetime. It allows all of the mystic spiritualities of the world to fit [[with wiggle-room for even the hard-liners of every faith), and they reconcile with science. Everybody is happy. My master conspiracy theory was pretty close.

It is almost overwhelming. But it only points to one thing...that there is WAY more to our present reality than what we currently experience. We are missing so much. Might be for our own good, though. Tough as you are even considering new viewpoints, let alone concepts, you might crack in two. Might be easier to clean up than an implosion.

Quantum-level, everything changes. When they say everything is connected...the way the fabric of 'reality' is structured beyond the obvious...what that proves about our three-dimensional reality and even the single-direction of time is nothing short of mental fractal expansion...not just next level stuff. Next dimensions stuff. Multiverse. Multiple futures available, depending on the AGGREGATE of the choices each breathing sentient member of the race makes through the ever-growing collection of nows.

The Book of Life written by everyone constantly at once...as it were. Life is what we make it.

So, yeah, I've been busy.

Cheers
    Last edited by Gannon; November-21-09 at 12:25 AM.

Bump, so a friend can find this!

Lay of the reefer and give your brain and CNS a break, it may be a shock at first but give it a few years and the world may start to become clear to you.

You know not of which you speak.

So why make a fool of yourself?

Why bother posting if you don't ADD anything of value?

gravitymachine Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    You know not of which you speak.

So why make a fool of yourself?

Why bother posting if you don't ADD anything of value?
    that's solid, valuable advice man. while maybe not as entertaining and endulgent as time travel and conspiracy, that might be a more prudent "rabbit hole" to get yourself lost in for a little while. think about it.

Thanks Gravity, I hear you.

This is too important to drop.

In a race now.

You'll understand later when it is all done.

Cheers!

ccbatson Guest

Yes, I agree it is a cycle...important to recognize what that means.

WOW!!! I have never witnessed one live!

ccbatson Guest

What do you mean Ejames? A cyclic psychotic breakdown? I find it less entertaining than very concerning myself.

You running the boards!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    What do you mean Ejames? A cyclic psychotic breakdown? I find it less entertaining than very concerning myself.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast