Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

I know.. my bad :-) I just can't get excited about of a bunch of folks giddy about extremely over priced coffee that is not even good for you if you add all that crap to it. Must be a yuppy thing or something [[do they still use that word?) lol

Either way I guess high caffeine fixes and energy drinks are needed to slave away at that mortgage co. to sell..sell...sell.. blah blah blah Is life just sucking the life out of everyone in such a way we need energy supplements in high doses?

just sayin
    Last edited by MizMotown; April-10-14 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MizMotown View Post
    I know.. my bad :-) I just can't get excited about of a bunch of folks giddy about extremely over priced coffee that is not even good for you if you add all that crap to it. Must be a yuppy thing or something [[do they still use that word?) lol

Either way I guess high caffeine fixes and energy drinks are needed to slave away at that mortgage co. to sell..sell...sell.. blah blah blah Is life just sucking the life out of everyone in such a way we need energy supplements in high doses?

just sayin

A friend refers to the place as "Four-Bucks Coffee".

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    A friend refers to the place as "Four-Bucks Coffee".
    lol... i guess addicts will pay anything for their fix...