I'm personally not from Michigan and I was wondering are suburban Detroiters scared of Detroit out of almost pure speculation? I really don't want to spark a city vs. suburb debate, really. But it seems that people in most suburbs in different cities let the crime kind of just roll off the top. I've talked to ALOT of people from the suburbs about Detroit rebirth[[not comeback, but rebirth), and the conversation goes straight south. Everything from[[mostly) racial speculation to past failures of a comeback. It seems that Detroit now realizes that it has to change not reincarnate the past, no matter how economically impossible it is, is there any way of changing peoples opinion or just change the younger, more important, people to the city. So I guess my questions are most people in other cities like this or is this kind of a Detroit thing? And what do you thank the future will hold? To be honest I haven't talked to a single educated young person who doesn't like Detroit. Like I said I honestly don't want to spark a heated debate over the issue but honestly this fear of the city is embarassing on both sides of 8 mile. I'm sorry if I offend anybody.FYI I'm white and just fine and happy.