Many aren't aware that Detroit is plagued with not only abandoned homes & commercial buildings, but also an extraordinary amount of Car Wash & Detail Centers. More than any other city in the world! My guesstimate would be that well over 100 currently exist.

Most who live in the suburbs of Detroit don't have tthe pleasure [[displeasure to many) of seeing these unique sites and that is why I've decided to pass along some pictures for people to digest.

Because the city I live in [[Grosse Pointe) is basically surrounded by Detroit, I have decided to take different routes to and from work when possible to capture some pictures and share. The message that this shares may be interpreted quite different to each person and that is totally understandable. I personally find in disparaging that so many businesses of this industry never had a chance to fulfill its dream resulting in closure. I am looking forward to hearing people's thoughts on these and will continue to update this thread when possible with more pictures. Enjoy!