Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Its time for a serious look and action against the majority of the council. It should also adopt the ward system!

Why would he marry a woman with such an ugly temperment?
    word on the street regarding WHY he married her is because he got her little opportunistic cervix full of Johnny juice and one of the swimmers was very efficient in his quest for embedding itself in the female equivalent of a 23 chromosome'd cell...

but what do i know, i only work in detroit and then not by much [[0.03 miles)...

from HER homepage:
    Married for more than 16 years to one of America's most powerful U.S. Congressmen, John Conyers; the couple are raising their two sons, John III, who is now a student at a Georgia University
    now, lets say shes been married for 17 years [[thats more than 16) their son would have to be very talented to be in a university if he was conceived AFTER they got married, since he wouldnt be old enough [[based on standard ages in school)...

if shes 43 [[from a google search) and hes 80 [[16 may 1929) i cant think of any other reason for him to marry her...
    Last edited by Ltdave; April-05-09 at 09:29 PM.

One possible good sign is that I understand she is having problems getting signatures for her petition to even get on the ballot. That usually should be the easy part of the process.

It looks like Crack Head Conyers is at it again. Wake up Detroit and lets recall her. The rumor of John being gay has been around since the 60's, who knows. But it is weird that he hadn't married until he was in his 60's. Everyday she does something else to embarrass our city.

LodgeDodger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dtowncitylover View Post
    The sad part is that the city has no rules against hiring felons. It's one thing, a common corrupt act, to hire a brother, but it's another to hire an ex-con who has a violent past and in his last job he never showed up.
    Changing the charter has to be the first order of business with the next council. I knew what the majority of the folks were like when they voted down the chance to amend the charter. Shameful.

Hey, John is not gay....ask his boyfriend

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2