Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by motz View Post
    Ugghh, I am really hoping these new developments don't look absolutely and completely out of place like everything else that has been built around Woodbridge. Neighborhood is so damn gorgeous, deserves much better than condos. But such is life!
    If you hate that just wait for this if it ever comes to Woodbridge.
    http://detroit.curbed.com/archives/2...ime-condos.php

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlanner View Post
    If you hate that just wait for this if it ever comes to Woodbridge.
    http://detroit.curbed.com/archives/2...ime-condos.php
    To me, personally, that is at least unique. The condos over in Woodbridge Estates are just... terrible. Put that crap out in Troy or Southfield. At least the shipping containers look unique. Cookie cutter condos and $200-300k homes that look like a suburb shipped Detroit some unsold units is so so much worse. [[Again, all opinion. I know I shouldn't be upset when someone is actually investing but geez people, put some effort into the design)