I have an old list of all of Detroit's annexations from incorporation in 1806 to the last set of annexations in 1925/1926. I've done much research on the annexations of Detroit throughout its history, so I'm familiar with most of the various annexations of parts of townships and a few incorporated villages within those townships such as the incorporated villages of Delray, Woodmere and Oakwood on the southwest side, and Fairview and St. Clair Heights on the eastside.

That said, one I'm less familiar with which ironically happens to be the more well known one and one that you can still see actual physical evidence of is the Village of Redford in Redford Township. Does anyone know exactly when the Village of Redford was incorporated, and does anyone know of any old maps that show the village limits/boundaries of this old settlement within Redford Township?

Of course, as we all know, we can still see the old village centered at Grand River and Lahser. What I'm interested in is how long the settlement within the township had existed as a seperate entity from the township before Detroit annexed the village and half the township in 1925?